Clearance Sale

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Firstly REALLY REALLY sorry to those who have SMSed me and I didn't reply, I was super busy the past week, then accidentally deleted all my SMSes, so I don't know who wants what anymore.

So I decided to start it all from scratch and now with clearer pics and a few more items.

All items are sold AS IS, meaning what you see is what you get. While I am sure they are working, some of them are in need of a good scrubbing (I already cleaned everything but some stuff can't be taken out so easily). Also, I will not be held responsible if any of the stuff being sold (especially the DIYed stuff) spoil and/or cause damage to life or property, once the item is out of my house I'll wash my hands clean of it.

If you are not sure about something PLEASE call me and ask, don't make an appointment to come down and realise something is not suitable for your tank as I'm running a pretty tight schedule.

Collection is at Lim Tua Tow Road, along Upper Serangoon Road. If you are taking the heavier items please note that I stay on the 4th floor and there is NO LIFT. So please get a few strong buddies (esp. for the tank and sump).

Those interested to buy something or ask something please feel free to call me at 97401381.

Here are the items:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

That's the last of it.

Please note that there will be NO reservations, all first come first serve, cannot keep track of who wants what when, very confusing...

Ok again everything is AS IS, please ask before coming down to collect the item, you can call me at 97401381.

Collection at Lim Tua Tow Road, along upper serangoon road.

BTW, bulky items not gone before CNY will be thrown away or donated.

Thanks!

Ervine