What happened to some LFS?

• SRC Member

Hi everyone,

I left the scene for quite some time and only recently discovered that Reef Paradise, Harloquine and som eother shops are gone! Can any kind souls advice me if they moved or they are gone?

Thanks!

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member

paradise reef has already close for sometimes..

and harlequin has close the branch in clementi soon i think? and he is still remain at cavan road. :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Oh my gosh! Have I been away from the reefing scene for so long?

Is there any good LFS left to visit?

Thanks again LoReNsIa!

Comments are welcome!

• SRC Member
On top of the old ones, there are a few new ones worth visiting like Golden Octopus. U should take a look... Usually have quality shipments of corals. Cheers!

yeap.. GO is a good place to go.. and there is a new brach for aquamarin at katong.. and u can also visit the farms in pasir ris.. :)

u r welcome cedric.. :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Hi Hon,

couldn't bear to give up my golden strip maroon clown pair after having them for 4 years. They are very hardy, being true survivors to make it through all the hardships. Hence I decided to get a JBJ Nano 12G delux tank to house them. Since my itchy fingers like to stay wet, I decided to take a peak and the various LFS to see what I've been missing.

Thanks flamey and LoReNsIa, as per your advice, I just went to GO yesterday. Wow! The first non-chinese (I'm not a racist) LFS I've seen in Singapore! Interesting fake live rock they have but darn ex!!! Excellent shop with fantastic setup, thanks for the recommendation!

Think I will try to visit more LFS in the coming days!

Happy reefing guys!

Comments are welcome!

• Sponsor

Hi Reefers ,

Not Sure I am Post here or Not .

Excuse me If cannot , Cheers

have some Interesting fishes at Jireh : True percula , Moorish Idol , Blue Tangs-SML , Golden Trevally , Golden Angels , Regal Angel , Lion fish , Majestic Angel-S,M

Red clown , Powder Blue Tang-L , LookDown trevally, Tiny Koran Angel , Juv 6-Bar angel , Rainford Goby , yellow angler, assorted Corals .

Come Vist us - Cheers

Jireh Marine Aquarium Pte Ltd

61 Jalan Lekar Singapore 698948

Next to Qian Hu fish farm

Open Daily : 11am to 0600 pm , Closed on Monday

Tel : 67767990 , Fax : 67796123