Giving up. Rocks, Livestock, Equipment

kaykay

• SRC Member

Giving up hobby of 2 years. The tank is in quite a bad state, but yet the fishes are thriving and looking well fed.

Need to clear everything.

1. Liverocks. Should be ard 35 - 40 kgs. Medium and small pieces. Not very "coralined". Take everything for $60.

Livestock

2. Blue Tang - 10cm - with me for 2 years - $15

3. Yellow Tang - 8cm - 1 year - $30

4. Sailfin Tang - 10cm - 2 years - $10

5. Blue Ring Angel (juvenile, colours starting to turn adult around the fins) - 8cm - 1 year - $15

6. Yellow Goby - 6cm - 2 years - $5

7. Seagrass file fish - 7cm - 1 year - $5

8. False Clown - 4cm -2 years - FOC

9. Spiky sea urchin (black spines, white sharp tips) - cricket ball size - $8

Equipment

10. 4x39W H/O T5 lights - Waterproof endcaps, all mounted side by side on a plywood, hinged onto a DIYed 3'x1.5' plywood hood - need to change tubes - $120 (You can dismantle the set and use in multiples of 2x39W, as 2 Elbiru e-ballast attached)

11. Seio M820 - 2 years - needs some scrubbing - $35

12. Macro needlewheel ASP150 protein skimmer c/w pump - 2 years - needs some scrubbing - $70

13. Eheim 1260 return pump - 2 years - $80

14. DIY Kapur wood cabinet - for 3'x1.5' footprint tanks - very sturdy and heavy - you may want to reinforce abit if you want more assurance - $80

15. 3'x1.5'x2'(H) 10mm glass tank - very heavy - black silicon at two vertical sides slightly chipped (may need to repair if you know how to) - IOS at back left corner - $FOC (certain amt of risk) - if no takers, will be smashed and destroyed.

Rocks have to go first, if not impossible to catch the fishes, only sea urchin is stationary enough for removal.

Collect this weekend or weekday nights. Bedok Reservoir.

Pls reply / reserve on the thread. Will not be able to moniter PM or sms.

Some pix coming up.

Thank you.

post-10-1175528313.jpg

• SRC Member

1. Liverocks. Should be ard 35 - 40 kgs. Medium and small pieces. Not very "coralined". Take everything for $60.

Livestock

4. Sailfin Tang - 10cm - 2 years - $10 (Reserved by Hansfree)

5. Blue Ring Angel (juvenile, colours starting to turn adult around the fins) - 8cm - 1 year - $15 (Reserved by Hansfree)

Equipment

10. 4x39W H/O T5 lights - Waterproof endcaps, all mounted side by side on a plywood, hinged onto a DIYed 3'x1.5' plywood hood - need to change tubes - $120 (You can dismantle the set and use in multiples of 2x39W, as 2 Elbiru e-ballast attached)

12. Macro needlewheel ASP150 protein skimmer c/w pump - 2 years - needs some scrubbing - $70

14. DIY Kapur wood cabinet - for 3'x1.5' footprint tanks - very sturdy and heavy - you may want to reinforce abit if you want more assurance - $80

15. 3'x1.5'x2'(H) 10mm glass tank - very heavy - black silicon at two vertical sides slightly chipped (may need to repair if you know how to) - IOS at back left corner - $FOC (certain amt of risk) - if no takers, will be smashed and destroyed.

• SRC Member

Livestock

4. Sailfin Tang - 10cm - 2 years - $10 (Reserved by Hansreef)

5. Blue Ring Angel (juvenile, colours starting to turn adult around the fins) - 8cm - 1 year - $15 (Reserved by Hansreef)

Equipment

12. Macro needlewheel ASP150 protein skimmer c/w pump - 2 years - needs some scrubbing - $70 (Reserved by whatthefish)

13. Eheim 1260 return pump - 2 years - $80 (Reserved by Whatthefish)

14. DIY Kapur wood cabinet - for 3'x1.5' footprint tanks - very sturdy and heavy - you may want to reinforce abit if you want more assurance - $80 (Reserved by Whatthefish)15. 3'x1.5'x2'(H) 10mm glass tank - very heavy - black silicon at two vertical sides slightly chipped (may need to repair if you know how to) - IOS at back left corner - $FOC (certain amt of risk) - if no takers, will be smashed and destroyed. (Reserved by Whatthefish)

• SRC Member
Thanks. Any discount if I take the entire setup, minus the livestock? :lol:

Hi bro,

Thanx for your keen interest.

I'll be more than happy to sell it as a package.

However, i can't reduce by much.

All listed items #10 to #15 are $385.

I'll let go all as a package at $380.

On top of the 6 items, you will get a 2.5'x 1.5'x1.5' 3-compartment sump, a profantec fan, and an air pump thrown in.

You'll need to get the transport though. Advice: min 3 strong men. I transported the tank and sump with another guy, and it almost killed us both. :pinch:

Giving up hobby of 2 years. The tank is in quite a bad state, but yet the fishes are thriving and looking well fed.

Need to clear everything.

Livestock

4. Sailfin Tang - 10cm - 2 years - $10

5. Blue Ring Angel (juvenile, colours starting to turn adult around the fins) - 8cm - 1 year - $15

Equipment

Rocks have to go first, if not impossible to catch the fishes, only sea urchin is stationary enough for removal.

Collect this weekend or weekday nights. Bedok Reservoir.

Pls reply / reserve on the thread. Will not be able to moniter PM or sms.

Some pix coming up.

Thank you.

Bro, interested in yr yellow tang... where to collect... Call me to confirm...@ 91157881.

Thank you.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I'm sorry i'm unable to consolidate the reservations now, am having a fairly busy day at the office.

Just a note, to be fair for all, please indicate your interest in the thread, not PM pls.

I will consolidate by this evening.

Thanks.

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

Very sorry I have to withdraw my reservation. Was too hasty in deciding. Hope you can find another buyer. Don't mean to "aeroplane".

Chin Pai Seh.

No worries at all! :rolleyes:

At least you bother to inform in the thread. Such behaviour is not aeroplane as far as i'm concerned.

Cheers!