My 1st 4x2x2 tank

Bio528

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey Bro,

Did not see your ABT from the last few shot, how is it doing?

I am also a tang lover, but sad to say, when I was changing the Tank, all my fishes RIP. Fyi, 2 YT, 1 PT, 1 ST, 3 Clown, 2 starfishes. All had been with me for more than 1 year. It is all my fault hand itchy.

So take good care of your tangs, okay.:)

Hey Bro,

Did not see your ABT from the last few shot, how is it doing?

I am also a tang lover, but sad to say, when I was changing the Tank, all my fishes RIP. Fyi, 2 YT, 1 PT, 1 ST, 3 Clown, 2 starfishes. All had been with me for more than 1 year. It is all my fault hand itchy.

So take good care of your tangs, okay.:)

Bro ABT R.I.P quite some time, due to ich and spread to other tangs, lucky all survive that round....coz now my majestic angel juz die and i think emperor abt to go too, nw my whole tank all got ich freaking stress now.

heavily ich will be EMPEROR ANGEL, SCOPAS BROWN TANG, SAILFIN TANG

Little ich will be SOHAL TANG, PT, YT, BT, KORAN and FLAME ANGEL.

sigh..... :snore:

forgot to add, y there is ich outbreak...is due to my itchy hand also.

i try PBT and i dont even have UV or OZONE, but b4 add pbt in my main i put the fish in my nano cube first, i feed every meal soak with garlic til ard 1 week den release into main tank.

den sohal hit pbt til hide in holes for 2 days, at that time pbt have already ich, and the ich continue and continue and continue and continue haha so freaking bored now.

tang = ich. ich = tang haha

• SRC Member

Likely to be spread by yr new PBT. The powdered series are super duper ich magnet compared to other tangs. New tanks, tanks with residents aggressive tangs or those with poor/avg water parameters shd avoid.

Also, if yr tank water parameters are not ideal, the rest of the fishes will get stressed and easily attacked by those nasty ich parasites.

Keeping yr water at optimal level is impt for you now and don't add anymore LS which will introduce possible new parasites and increase bioload. Garlic soaked fd and water change will help.

• SRC Member

Hahah! Is tat a dog face puffer? My fren has one in his tank.. and supposedly it always rest in its hole.. until feeding time then it will dash out to grab the prawn haha then go back inside to slp.

Erh ICH... maybe for the time being dun keep any tangs first.. IF tat is u can tahan haha. i like the cube anthias a lot.. is it very difficult to start feeding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bro, so u got your deltec finally, good choice :D , and u won't regret the change

Yeah!! btw do u know what is the best pump to drive APF600? i mean what flow rate is tghe most ideal. currently im using ATMAN 2000 to drive it, but i intend to get ehiem 1250 to drive it, what u guys think? need some help over here thx