Tunze Nanostream

zurc

• SRC Member

Hi,

Does anyone know any distributor of Tunze Nanostream aside from AM and Reefdepot? I've been looking for it for a few weeks now and the stocks at those two shops have no definite date of arrival yet...

thanks,

zurc

Can try Petmart in Serangoon...think selling for $85

RD is 1 year warranty, so How long is Petmart provides ;) ?

IMHO, If the warrany period is the same then it's ok else better pay a little bit more to get from RD or AM lor :rolleyes: !

Does anyone know any distributor of Tunze Nanostream aside from AM and Reefdepot? I've been looking for it for a few weeks now and the stocks at those two shops have no definite date of arrival yet...

Hi bro zurc,

Al Tunze stock are delayed due to rework on 1st batch 6025 at US side. IMHO, It is better to wait for new batch to be at safer side. Good stuff are worth to wait....hahaha :lol: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

:thanks: guys... i'll check them out...

bro james,

any ideas on what are the problems of the first batch?

Hi bro zurc,

There are many cases in US regards to Rattling and clip quality issue.

For more info, pls refers to ReefCentral...Tunze sponsor forum ReefCentral->Sponsor->Tunze USA

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

RD is 1 year warranty, so How long is Petmart provides ;) ?

IMHO, If the warrany period is the same then it's ok else better pay a little bit more to get from RD or AM lor :rolleyes: !

Hi bro zurc,

Al Tunze stock are delayed due to rework on 1st batch 6025 at US side. IMHO, It is better to wait for new batch to be at safer side. Good stuff are worth to wait....hahaha :lol: !

Warranty is the same lah... Price very much different. I bought my 6045 from petmart too at a friendship price...

Their boss Ben is in Taiwan now so delaying any purchases till he comes back.

• 1 month later...