beware of this reefer

LoReNsIa

• SRC Member
haha dat thread funny to read

locked after stanley last post tho <_<

im wondering wat is dat " say is no air" mean?

i also don understand wad is say is no air. :snore:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

haha

dats wat i guess too

but is there such a nick around here?

yea...saw it a couple of times... :lol:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

hahhaha! popcorn session again....

but really nowadays, i sama sama like bro reef...if really got lots of hatred..trash it out in real person...no point screaming your head off here....at the end of the day....no pros will be solved!

Relax and chilli dude...:D

• SRC Member

bro colin. wad i'm victim of u? don get it.. haha.. pai seh.. my eng fail.. lol.. :lol:

haha being told by me to chill lor.

juz dunno why, so many pple thinking with their 2 small things instead of their 1 big thing on their shoulders nowadays...

this place is a place for hobbyists to gather and share knowledge, experience in reef keeping. den its now turning into such a situation.. hmmm.

maybe i am juz too sensitive.

i should juz eat more pop corn.

nxt show's popcorns and nachos all on me!

I Dun wan to make noise here and dun even sms him after i say dun sell him anymore he dare to say wan to make trouble at my hse heh. ok i will report to police then since he dare to say such words out. i will take the words that i seen here down to make report. sms me in unpolite ways everytime dare to say i got no rights to sell him. wats a crap. i got rights nt to sell a reefer that talk so unpolite. Thanks. Mod please closed it i dun wish to talk wif such ppl.

• SRC Member
I Dun wan to make noise here and dun even sms him after i say dun sell him anymore he dare to say wan to make trouble at my hse heh. ok i will report to police then since he dare to say such words out. i will take the words that i seen here down to make report. sms me in unpolite ways everytime dare to say i got no rights to sell him. wats a crap. i got rights nt to sell a reefer that talk so unpolite. Thanks. Mod please closed it i dun wish to talk wif such ppl.

HE IS HERE ! HE IS HERE!!!!

I thought police will penz after he lodge report.

SMILE AND LET THE WORLD SMILE WITH YOU.

People rude to you?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

ok la, dont disturb you liao lah,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading that 2005 link... can't believe this is happening again 2 years later :lol::lol::lol: Anyone care for some Kacang Puteh? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

GOD have eye punish ppl that talking bad of ppl. U know who u are L and B.

I wonder how old are you actually... always bring police and God into the picture ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

God got eyes of course, oops ER LANG SEN got 3 eyes. 2+1= ?