WTS the following corals

• SRC Member

Hi all, got the following corals for leeting due to lack of spaces. Interested reefers to PM me or post ur interests here at the thread :) Collection will be at my hse at Sengkang. :thanks:

Here's the no. 1 branch octo abt 5 heads at $25/-

post-10-1177929850.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

wow.. bro, that is fast.. upz for u..

cjh, u buying lobo again ah? u know ur luck wif lobos right? :lol: dun later hv to ask me to house for u again... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
wow.. bro, that is fast.. upz for u..

cjh, u buying lobo again ah? u know ur luck wif lobos right?  :lol: dun later hv to ask me to house for u again... :lol:

Meaning in his tank can bloom til big size? Wah~!

Brain nice colour, under blue light best as i have seen his corals many times.

• SRC Member

no lah.. wat i meant was, he is always passing me his injured lobo to take care.. ahhaha :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
no lah.. wat i meant was, he is always passing me his injured lobo to take care.. ahhaha :lol:

agree with kel this time.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
if you fragging your zoas, i'll be first in line :P

LOL... sure will keep u in the loop. But my tank got no nice nice zoos leh :lol: Jus selling some items for space.

cjh, u buying lobo again ah? u know ur luck wif lobos right?  dun later hv to ask me to house for u again...

Kelvin, thought Jinhui is good at nursing injured corals ? He nurse my injured bubble back to great health :P

:thanks: kennethk for the comments on the brain :)

Still got the 3 yumas and open brain - letting go both for $22/-

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

wah liao... cannot because it die on me then i give up ma.... ya lo i did heal the bubble la but still not very nice yet la... only the original state with alot of small bubble nia la.... not really that great yet...

anyway... the 1st lobo doing very well now leh... :whistle:whistle

bro lorenzo i heard some1 pass kelvin some super sun to heal also right?? :whistle:whistle

• SRC Member

:lol: thanks for the corals...

very nice...giving that yuma to BFG...see when he is free to get for me.

Cheers and have a ncie day.Nice tank too. :D

. X-Nature . Something Xtravagant for everyone .

links:
our website: http://www.xnature.net.tc
sgreef forum: http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showforum=83

Providing premium delicacies for marine fishes and corals.