SRC@Aquarama 07 - very small presence...

Hi guys,

This year, SRC did not taken up a booth at Aquarama like previous years. Thought that I would have been busy with a project so did not commit our involvement but I ended up free enough now! :D

Was down yesterday and today (short while) for the Trade Days and I will be there for the next two days to do what I can to promote the marine reefkeeping hobby so newbies or SRC members who just want to come up for a chat please do so!

I will be moving about the Aquamarin booth and crossing over to the Reef Depot booth and DE lighting booth.

Would like encourage SRC members to come and do a bit of volunteer work in giving out flyers and starter-kit information for those members of the public who are interested to learn more about the hobby!

As a token of appreciation, those who are committed to stay for at least a 3 hour shift will be given a free limited-edition SRC T-shirt!

Just PM me before 10am tomorrow or meet me inside. Unfortunately, I will not be able to give you free passes for entry.

Cheers,

AT

Founder, Singapore Reef Club

See you there :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

sia la! it's not about the money. It's about the hobby and the lurrrrrrrve! Hey would really be fun to meet some of you lao jiaos when I do pop by. After all i've been in this forum for quite a while but not really know anybody.

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

I will be there around that timing also... look for a guy wearing a white cap with a Ralph Lauren horse logo :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

See you guys in 2009 :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Great meeting up with about a dozen or more SRC members during the last couple of days!

We had many brochures on reef tank startup tips for interested aquarists taken up with our SRC banners placed at our sponsors booths at Aquarama 07.

Thanks to those who helped out too!

post-24-1180331340.jpg

• 2 years later...