Clearing Tank

jas_soh

• SRC Member

:angel: Dear all existing reefers and reefer-wannabes :angel:

As I am getting married and would be moving out of my place, I would not restart my existing tank. Will be giving out the items I have been using for the past 2 years without charging a fee. However, a small token of appreciations would be greatly appreciated as it would be going into my hongpao fund, ha ha hah! :P:lol: Just joking!

Please be informed that I would be clearing my 3 feet reef tank from now. Please bring your own containers/bags/buckets. The items for grabs include the following:

1) Grade 0 and 1 sand (mixed and used and dry now) - approximately 2 huge packets.

2) 30-40kg of cured rocks- not too sure if still considered live rocks, confirmed no fire worms or other pests. As I am using a bare bottom tank, the rocks are also rather free from and sand particles

Venue of collection: Jellicoe Road, Lavender

Please email me at jasminsoh@gmail.com for arrangement of time, etc. Thanks for your attention!!!!

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Didn't manage to clear my tank the other time due to lack of time....

It's CLEARING TIME AGAIN! Any takers? rocks rocks rocks! pleny of small-medium size rocks for grabs. PM or email me at jasminsoh@gmail.com. This time really must clear liao cuz wedding is in 3-4 weeks time.

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member

:lol: still have about 20-30kg of rocks left...and sand aplenty! Please pm me to make arrangements to collect this Wed or Thurs evening after 6. Act fast!

For those who pm me about the tank, I am only able to let go the tank after the rocks and sand is cleared. Thank you B)B)

• 2 weeks later...