Calling Depot Rd. reefers

• SRC TOTQ Winner

Calling any reefers staying at Depot Rd. area? Its good to know fellow hobbist staying near you so you can help each other or just drop by to share tips on reefing. Drop me a PM and we can arrange to meet :D

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Hi, I'm at Lower Delta Road. And I've collected a list of at least one dozen reefers around our area. What plans do you have in mind?

Perhaps share which are the Marine LFS in our area:

1. Alexandra Village opp the bird shop

2. Bukit Purmei at the end where the circle is

• SRC Member
Hi, I'm at Lower Delta Road. And I've collected a list of at least one dozen reefers around our area. What plans do you have in mind?

Perhaps share which are the Marine LFS in our area:

1. Alexandra Village opp the bird shop

2. Bukit Purmei at the end where the circle is

I stay in tiong bahru...

I didn't know Alexandra got marine shops...

• Moderators

I stay in tiong bahru...

I didn't know Alexandra got marine shops...

It is a mixed aquarium shop selling fresh and marine just like Wong Loy Kee in Chinatown.

If you alight at the bus stop opposite queensway shopping centre. Walk thru the lane between the 2 blocks behind the bus-stop for abt 50m. You should see the shop on the the left.

Tom

Me stay in Telok Blangah

Great to know kaki in this area.

Sometime go bird shop @ Alexandra Village, didn't know the fish shop sell marine fish. Must visit them in next trip, nearby got 4D shop somemore :lol::lol:

I have spare Chiller in store... anybody interested ?

Thomas, you do not belong to this area, how come you know Alexandra Village so well :o ?

JasMarine, what is the spec of your chiller?

I feel it is easier to try to deal with people in the same area, save time and money travelling.

• Moderators
Thomas, you do not belong to this area, how come you know Alexandra Village so well :o ?

JasMarine, what is the spec of your chiller?

I feel it is easier to try to deal with people in the same area, save time and money travelling.

I'll take that as a compliment! :lol:

I do a fair bit of roaming around the island and been reefing in the past 9 years and still learning my way around. haha.. :D

I'll used to stay in Bukit Merah area during the early 70s to mid 90s before moving to Hougang area then Clementi. Now I stay in Bukit Batok area.

Always good to share/learn from each other and meet up irregardless where you stay. :yeah:

Tom

So car pool loh. Or else go LFS in Chinatown, Telok Blangah Crescent Market (don't know still bringing in marine fish or not), or West Coast.

BTW, I've got some cheato to give away, but may not be in the best condition.

Wa how many stay telok blangah? I also stay telok blangah. Never knew so many telok blangahers into marine tanks. Haha.

Our nearby area is abit chui to get marine stuff isn't it? Need to travel abit before we can get some good stuff.

:lol:

• SRC Member

I'll take that as a compliment! :lol:

I do a fair bit of roaming around the island and been reefing in the past 9 years and still learning my way around. haha.. :D

I'll used to stay in Bukit Merah area during the early 70s to mid 90s before moving to Hougang area then Clementi. Now I stay in Bukit Batok area.

Always good to share/learn from each other and meet up irregardless where you stay. :yeah:

thomas, i also stay in bukit batok. wic area u stay?

i every week will report to tiong bahru, does that consider me as depot rd reefer? :rolleyes:

Current tank

Past tank

• SRC Member
wah... tats great to have so many kakis around. Can go ML, Jireh, etc togather lio.

Dominik: just let u know that the refractor I got from u is working fine. Cheers

luckily it works :lol: if not need to refund you :(

Current tank

Past tank

• SRC TOTQ Winner

Thanks for all your replies. For a start, we can add each other's contact in our MSN add list so we can commuinicate when we go online. Mine is bellina_5@hotmail.com. PM or sms me yours. Once in a while, I will go around LFS to look around. I drive so don't mind picking people up from 1 place. Don't really like to buy LS from west area. Will normally go to Pasir Ris to buy fishes or Golden Octopus to buy corals.

We already have a handful staying in Telok Blangah / Tiong Bahru. My hp is 81117171. SMS me your contact nos, MSN and your nick so the next time I visit LFS, I will sms you to see whether you're interested to come along.

Used to go chionging with John. Will miss this reefer buddy as he's leaving for the States soon. He's ever so passionate about marine.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

yo yo yo, im staying in queenstwn, but most of the time im in telok blangah cresent, my in laws place. but my tank is at queenstwn haha, yea telok blangah cres market got 1 small fish shop but only selling addictives only.

as for alexander village i always go there go buy fishes, alan wong he is a very nice guy, chinatown shop belong to his sister.

and also old havelock road (near teochew porridge) got 1 shop selling alots of marine equipment and addictives. i always go there buy seaweeds, their seaweeds damn cheap.

feel free to add me too jkg_tan@hotmail.com

Hi all,

I stay Bt Batok Central. When you guys go to any fish farm, please let me know.

I also want to go together. Cause I don't know how to get there. Please PM me.

Thanks!!

P.S. I was stay Tiong Bahru last time... :thanks:

Koji

• SRC Member
Hi all,

I stay Bt Batok Central. When you guys go to any fish farm, please let me know.

I also want to go together. Cause I don't know how to get there. Please PM me.

Thanks!!

P.S. I was stay Tiong Bahru last time... :thanks:

Koji

Me stay bukit batok central too. i report to my in-law place every sat at tiong bahru.

Current tank

Past tank