Pure Black Tang for bid

• SRC Member
:shock::shock::bow::bow: .wao this sure looks like it will score at least 400.ups for your sales bro.btw is the romboid in your advarta yours?very beautiful speciment there bro.cheers

Ha ha, just able to online from oversea.

Yes bro PL, the rhomboid from avata is living happily together with other wrasses in my tank now :heh:

Thanks all for joint the bid. hopefully it can go to a better home tt meet other same family species or rather stay alone in my tank. :P

• SRC Member

agree have seen it before... very black very small very cute... have seen it in person before...

He He bro Cjh,

Can't remember when u saw it in my tank? :eyebrow: but now the blackie is no more cute small baby but already growth as sweet teenage liao :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Is worth for collection item thus resale valued is there.

suggest only established tank could joint the bid. Have bought this 100% breed ( not hybrid )from Iwarna 8mths ago. at 1" size.

Fat,healthy, active, greedy, and of couse black beauty :yeah: 1000% ich free :lol:

Visited Rogerttt before. This fish is really worth "investing". As per described strong and healthy.

• SRC Member
$400

Thanks john, dn't know u also want to invest it. you might re sales after one year when you think is time to joint wrassey collection :lol: who know someone might offer you higher price and you having it free for some wanderful time :upsidedown: provided you confidence to keep it in good health. :eyebrow:

btw have received many offers via PM, however still want to make this bid as transparent as possible just to fair to all PPL, I apologized and thanks for those who offer via PM. can we just let the bid carry on till closed? cheers to all :D

• SRC Member

Dear reefers,

Received many PMs inquiried about the condition of the fish, it is rite to be extral coutious since price is not cheap, as i mentioned before, successed bidder can view the fish before request to packed. I offer you half day sit in front of the fish to observe. if you have the time :D .

You can reject immediate without oblication if any flaws was found tt conflicked my statement early.

thks & cheers!!!

• SRC Member

Dear reefer,

Decide to extend bidding one day,i.e. bid closed on 15th 2359hr instead 14th. This is due to return to SIN on 15th late in the night. I will PM the successful bidder on 16th for collection detail. Thanks all for interest and happy bidding ;)