FS: Deltec Skimmer and Tunze WB

• SRC Member

Hi,

Am helping my fnd to sell the below mentioned equipment, with more to come.

1. Deltec Protein Skimmer. Model 851

Abt 1.5 yrs old

Condition: 8/10 - See to believe

Looking at S$888 (for auspicious reasons)

2. Tunze Wavebox

Abt 1.5 Yrs Old

Condition: 8/10 - see to believe

Looking at S$500

Although no seals are found on these items, both items have been verified by Reef Depot to be from their source, esp Deltec 851 skimmer, so rest assure on the support of replacement issue. Btw, as the products are more than 1 yr old, the warranty no longer valid.

Collection of the equipment is at Reef Depot (adding on to the assurance).

Pilots, pls steer clear.

Terms and condition

*Strictly cash terms (in Singapore Dollars pls)*

Any person interested in the products can indicate here and i will contact the person via PM. I will then go down the line and be transparent abt the sale so that the next person will noe the status of the sale.

Any queries can post here. Sorry, no pics of the products are available at the moment but rest assured on the product otherwise wun be placed at Reef Depot for sale.

Person Product

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Updates.

WaveBox

1. Iceman

2. Joe Yoon

3. Chercm

Deltec 851 skimmer

1. Vandeam

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Updates.

WaveBox

1. Iceman

2. Joe Yoon

3. Chercm

Deltec 851 skimmer

• SRC Member

Updates.

WaveBox

1. Iceman

2. Joe Yoon

Deltec 851 skimmer

• SRC Member

updates

WaveBox

1. Iceman

2. Joe Yoon

3. Vandeam

Deltec 851 skimmer

1. Vandeam

• SRC Member

updates

WaveBox sold!

Deltec 851 skimmer

1. Vandeam

• SRC Member

Deltec 851 Price reduced to $800

upz again coz some gutless infamous lowlife reserved the skimmer and pilot out of the deal. Refused to pick up the phone or have the courtesy to inform me and i hv to heard abt this from another party.

:angry:

if there is a smiley wif a middle finger, i'll put it up. Scum!!!

• SRC Member

No worries mate. Just pissed that some lowlife complained abt being aeroplane and not taking a look at themselves in the mirror. I could hv been more mean and used worst remarks.. but why raise my blood pressure over this sort of scums.

thanks anyway.

Upz.

• SRC Member

Tks mate.

It irks me when lowlife scums tell u that they want the product and when u contact them, they tell u that that they can pay by instalments and other excuses like their tank leaked. Wonder how come if the tank leak, they still can keep and attempt to sell their hawkfish... :angry:

If I know the person well, i dun mind instalments by first time buyers, sorry mate.

• SRC Member

eDen...if you're in the market for a skimmer and have sufficient cabinet heignt...best you grab this offer quick. Can't quite go wrong with a deltec...plus eheim pumps are known to be extremely reliable but should there be any issues with the pump...rest assured that replacement parts are easier to come by.

Upz for the sale! ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

There's no doubt about the performance of this skimmer....As for e wet skimming?

No question about it....And for those who wants to know more about e performance wise...Well, This are e result of e skimmate of my APF600 which is lower than e model of e Deltec 851. Anyway, Upz for the sales!

post-10-1185240389.jpg

• SRC Member
Can I ask to see the item @ Reef Depot?

the item is already at my place as Seet do not wan the item to be placed at his place for so long and affect his sales of the brand new item :lol:

neverthless, if u are interested, just put ur name on the list and i'll contact u shortly in the order.

• SRC Member

thanks skyline and southpaw for the review.

just a note

the height of the skimmer is 80cm approximately 31" (This height is calculated inclusive with clearance of 2" for working purposes) The actual height of the skimmer is 29"

• SRC Member

1. Hassan -hp.97878335 (u hv been PMed)