give livesand & sell additives cheap price

ong2ah

• SRC Member

As above... The sand with me more than 3 years le... sure k find some gd worms in it when take away...and of course the gd bacteria we k not see..

The additives like garlic, kH and buffer soln and more.. at very cheap price for those who coming to take sand.. and also Test kits at cheap price.. all price to go...

Dnt ask me type everything out in detail like type report..interested sms me at 90032650 to arrange to come up my place @ amk ave 1 (opp bishan park.).

Also got a distilled water maker (a long pipe) with resin @ $30 only. Interested k sms me also. The type that one marine shop at balestier got sell.

Also a 2ft HO solite brand with ATI White(tinited very slightly blue light) going at $55.

Dnt pm me as i very seldom will come sgreef nowaday...too busy...

Thanks a lot... sincere and k come ank mo kio reefers pls contact me...if k not come amk then pls dnt waste anyone time.

• SRC Member

The solite light is double tube. Age: 1yr + a bit.

Distilled water maker confirm work (produce TDS of ZERO) + a TDS meter going at $45 only. The small normal TDS meter battery is flat, u need to change yrself at a cost of $5. (i change b4 so i know its $5 to change). Pls dnt ask me what brand or ask for picture... i am clearing off things cheaply (great loss)and not selling to earn big bucks...

hope all brothers understand... i am very frustrated by many stupid requests... I dnt mind selling things very cheap at great loss.. but pls dnt have the mentality of getting stuff gd and cheap and still want the convenience/luxury of having them sent to yr doorstep or near to yr doorstep....sometimes i really dnt understand....

Pls dnt ask me to bring to Yee Tee or pasir ris or Sentosa... i not rich to have a car to drive around or what... if u are sincere to buy / get the livesand for free, u will come down to amk and get and not ask me deliver to u like Mc donald delivery.

Btw the free livesand is reserved already.

• SRC Member

HO Lights sold. Additives all (99%)sold/given. Testkits all sold.

Now left:

LO T5 lights. Only 1 lighttube(blue) still got light. The other one need to replace yr own.

Selling at $10.

Aquapharm big bottle (500ml) coral food with rotifiers (80% full)

Selling @ $5

TDS Meter

Booked.

Distilled water maker pipe + resin

$25

Livesand

FOC. Urgent clear off. Pls come take anytime (these 2 days) plus give u one small Aquaz carbon.

One wavemaker (movable head) a bit old. K adjust the flow one. 200ml to 1000ml flowrate.

$5.

Contact me @ 90032650.

Pls dnt ask me to deliver !!

Self collect from my place.

Perhaps amk mrt/ amkhub i can pass to you. (not the sand)

Thanks in advance.

• SRC Member

LO T5 lights. Only 1 lighttube(blue) still got light. The other one need to replace yr own.

Selling at $10.

Aquapharm big bottle (500ml) coral food with rotifiers (80% full)

Selling @ $5 RED

TDS Meter

Booked. SOLD

Distilled water maker pipe + resin

$22

Livesand

FOC. Urgent clear off. Pls come take anytime (these 2 days) plus give u one small Aquaz carbon. Gave Away

One wavemaker (movable head) a bit old. K adjust the flow one. 200ml to 1000ml flowrate.

$5.

One Hydro wavemaker ( a movable head used for yr return line from sump tank to main tank) Use no electricity.. use the flow power to turn the head creating waves. Bought $19.80

Selling $8

Sump Tank (1.5 ft / 3 compartment) with 2000ml/hr return pump

Selling $15 Collection next week.

Contact me @ 90032650.

Pls dnt ask me to deliver !!

Self collect from my place.

Perhaps amk mrt/ amkhub i can pass to you. (not the sump tank)

Thanks in advance.