VORTECH PUMP - IMPRESSIVE PRODUCT FROM ECOTECH

• Sponsor

Bracketless Design

The VorTech minimizes the intrusion of equipment in your tank by using a patent pending bracketless design; this allows the motor to be on the outside of the aquarium and uses a magnetic field to transfer torque through the aquarium wall to the propeller located in the water.

No Heat added to the water

Due to the use of high intensity metal halide lighting, inefficient return pumps, and powerheads, many aquarists must resort to expensive equipment or loud fans to keep their water temperature stable. The VorTech induces very little heat into the aquarium because of EcoTech Marine's patent pending magnetically coupled design which transfers motion through the glass, but not heat

Controllable and Versatile

The VorTech uses the most advanced motor technology available, allowing the water flow rate to be completely controllable. Operating on tanks between 20 and 500 gallons and producing between 100 and 3,000 gallons per hour of flow, the VorTech is the most versatile flow product on the market. The VorTech is designed to operate on gap thickness from 1/8" to 3/4".

No AC electricity in the aquarium water

The VorTech is safer than existing products because there is no dangerous AC electricity brought into the aquarium. This keeps your fish and corals happy and healthy, while minimizing your own risk of electrocution.

Run-Safe Design

The VorTech is designed to be the safest and most reliable product on the market:

Over-current protection - if the propeller becomes jammed, our microcontroller will sense the problem and shut the motor down to prevent overheating.

Magnetic couple protection - if the VorTech becomes separated into two parts during operation, our microcontroller will sense the separation and cut power to the motor.

Energy Savings

The VorTech moves more water within your aquarium than conventional powerheads, plus you save money by not having to invest in and run a costly chiller. The VorTech consumes between 15 to 40 watts of energy depending on operational speed.

Low Maintenance

The VorTech is virtually maintenance free. Classic powerheads use an impeller attached to a magnet assembly which needs to be cleaned every few months. The VorTech need only be serviced minimally to replace a simple and economical bearing

Wave Controller Accessory*

The EcoTech Wave Controller will wirelessly control up to 10 VorTech Propeller Pumps with an intuitive user interface while creating optiomal flow using wave motion algorithms.

*Note: Product currently in development

Battery Backup Acessory

An IceCap, Inc. battery backup powers the EcoTech Marine VorTech Propeller Pump for up to 24-hours during a power outage emergency.

post-55-1190272156.jpg

Do refer to our Facebook Page : Iwarna Aquafarm

Pictures are uploaded there for new shipments. Thank you.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...can any bro pm the price huh???

I have a mp10 es if I buy another mp10es can I sync it? Or need to upgrade to wireless?

Posted Images

can PM me the pricing. Is there a model to generate wave 1500 - 2000 l/hr?

1154750779_a95e183733_o.gif

--Tank--

3.8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft - 12mm(Main) Ñ„ 3ft x 2ft x 2ft - 8mm (Sump)

--Equipments--

Chiller - 3/4hp Pacific Coo Ñ„ FR - Resun FR Ñ„ Skimmer - ATI Bubble Master 250 - Reef Maniac 30" Beckeet Ñ„ Filter - Schuran Trickle filter Ñ„ Controllers - Aquatronica Advance Controller System

--Pumps--

Return Pump - Rio 24 HF Ñ„ Beckeet Pump - Resun MD55 Ñ„ Equipment Pump - Aquabee 3000 Ñ„ Wavemaker - Tunze 6060, 2 x Seio 1500

• 10 months later...
  • Sponsor

THE GEN 2 MP20 is here! :eyebrow:

The MP20 from EcEcoTech Marine has revolutionized reef aquarium propeller pumps. Ideally suited for aquariums smaller than 70 gallons, the MP20 produces unmatched broad yet gentle flow while placing the motor outside the tank—preserving the beauty of your aquarium and enhancing the health of your tank’s ecosystem.

With all the electrical components outside the aquarium and a variety of easy-to-program modes, the VorTech is the safest, most versatile pump on the market. And, if your tank needs to grow, the MP20 can be upgraded to the MP40w—providing you wireless communication between your pumps and even more functionality and flow.

Operational Modes

Feed Mode - Slows down your pump for 10 minutes to allow you to feed your aquarium.

Constant Speed Mode - The pump runs at a constant speed you set based on your aquarium’s specific needs.

Reef Crest Mode - Simulate the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.

Lagoon Mode - Simulate a calmer, lagoon reef environment.

Pulse Mode - Create a natural reef flow pattern by pulsing the water at a specific speed and frequency.

Optional Battery Backup - Keeps the circulation going during power failure for up to 30 hours.

Specifications

Flow: 500-2000 gallons per hour

Power Consumption: 6-18 watts

Maximum Motor Temperature: 50-60 degrees Celsius

Aquarium Wall Thickness Range: 3/16”-3/4”

Appropriate Tank Size Range: 20-70 gallons

Dimensions: Wet Side- 3” diameter by 2.25” long, Dry Side- 3” diameter by 2.25” long

Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 3”

Untitled-1copy.jpg

*We have strict reservation policies for livestock, please refer to our sponsor forum for more information.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Sponsor

New batch of MP40W has just arrived!

Not very new news but anyway here's a review

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2008/11/review2

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• 3 months later...
New batch of MP40W has just arrived!

Not very new news but anyway here's a review

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2008/11/review2

How abt the nano ones??? :yeah:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

How abt the nano ones??? :yeah:

mp10? heard from another bro tat it will be in oct...pls correct me if im wrong :)

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sponsor

MP10 for asia not ready yet.

Have already made my order and once in Singapore, will post!

Thanks for the patience

Victor

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Thanks for the patience

Victor

When it reaches our shores i'm sure many nano reefers will chiong to get it! :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

Thanks for the patience

Victor

:wacko: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 1 month later...

would MP20 be too strong for a 1.5 cube tank?

keeping mainly SPS and very few SPS.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• 2 months later...
  • Sponsor

MP10 has arrived!

Untitled-1copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Sponsor
Bro, any updates on the MP10?

MP10 has arrived!!!

Please note that only UNITS purchased from REEF DEPOT AND IWARNA will have warranty for parts for MP40W and MP10

http://www.ecotechmarine-asia.com/dealer.htm#singapore

Untitled-1copy.jpg