Aalborg, Demark

vdfne

Hi bros,

Just wanna check if anyone of your knows is there's any marine shops there in aalborg as i'm gonna be outstation there for the next 3 weeks. At least, can check any rare stuffs that rarely seems in SG. Then if hands cannot tahan, maybe will smuggle some back :eyebrow::eyebrow: .

• 3 weeks later...
Hi bros,

Just wanna check if anyone of your knows is there's any marine shops there in aalborg as i'm gonna be outstation there for the next 3 weeks. At least, can check any rare stuffs that rarely seems in SG. Then if hands cannot tahan, maybe will smuggle some back :eyebrow::eyebrow: .

Hey bro, its going to be 3 weeks soon. Once you are there, please share with us your find. :thanks:

Hey bro, its going to be 3 weeks soon. Once you are there, please share with us your find. :thanks:

hey bro,

Just came back from denmark.

:( sad to say cant find any marine shop there in skive.

according to the people there, they only have a few shops in copehangen as skive temp is not sutiable to keep. Ave temp there is abt 5 - 15.

haiz, another trip of empty handed.... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hey bro,

according to the people there, they only have a few shops in copehangen as skive temp is not sutiable to keep. Ave temp there is abt 5 - 15.

All of the LFS in outstation are usually in big cities. Singapore is a small country so very compact and a city in a whole country.

I have once in Holland and passed by a house. It has a very nice tank in the small living room. Very nice tank but however no one home at that late evening.

hey bro,

Hi bro, I am sis FYI. Don't know much about Skive, been to Copenhagen but always wanted to visit Skagen.

Hi bro, I am sis FYI. Don't know much about Skive, been to Copenhagen but always wanted to visit Skagen.

Ops, Ps Sis. :peace:

How's Copenhagen? U been to any reef shops there?

As my trips only 3 weeks there, unable to make time to make trip to Copenhagen. But heard there quite happening, lol.

Saw a few TV shows advertise about Copenhagen during my stay in Skive. :yeah:

Ops, Ps Sis. :peace:

How's Copenhagen? U been to any reef shops there?

As my trips only 3 weeks there, unable to make time to make trip to Copenhagen. But heard there quite happening, lol.

Saw a few TV shows advertise about Copenhagen during my stay in Skive. :yeah:

Hi bro, went there with parents so you can guess how 'happening' it will be. :( Just visit the usual tourist attractions loh.