FREE LIVESTOCK

loonz

• SRC Member

Friend's tank broke down(literally!), got some stuff he passed to me and I would be willing to give them away or trade if you don't feel good about taking something for nothing... :D

- 3 african clowns

- 1 bicolor dottyback

- 1 coral banded shrimp (boxing shrimp)

- 1 flame clown (still considering if I should adopt him)

- 1 brown polyp colony (big)

- 1 small rock with hair maiden algae ( very nice algae, but I think need lots of light, preferably MH)

- 1 piece of LR, maybe 8 to 10 inches in length, quite nice.

HURRY NOW!

• SRC Member
Friend's tank broke down(literally!), got some stuff he passed to me and I would be willing to give them away or trade if you don't feel good about taking something for nothing... :D

- 3 african clowns

- 1 bicolor dottyback

- 1 coral banded shrimp (boxing shrimp)

- 1 flame clown (still considering if I should adopt him)

- 1 brown polyp colony (big)

- 1 small rock with hair maiden algae ( very nice algae, but I think need lots of light, preferably MH)

- 1 piece of LR, maybe 8 to 10 inches in length, quite nice.

HURRY NOW!

i'll take the clowns including the flame clown if u dun want them. can bring on sat?

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Guys,

Sorry I havent got back to some of you, esp those that replied directly to this thread and not PM me. Here's the breakdown

- 1 coral banded shrimp (he doesnt seem interested to feed...don't ask me why)

- 1 large colony of brown zooanthids (augustine, if you want it, its yours, PM me please)

- 1 piece of maiden hair algae( hopefully someone with MH lighting and chiller can accept this..Phang??)

- 1 african clown (there were 4 not 3)...hope paperdoll takes this last one to rejoin the rest

Curious... but are you referring the Maiden's Hair algae to Turtleweed?

They are different you know... I haven't seen Maiden's Hair sold in LFS before.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

美国大学文凭(Q#微信956290760)办理美国犹他大学毕业证成绩单学历认证,留信认证,病假条,OFFER,海牙认证,挂i20,身份转换,转学分,电子成绩单,学校原版文凭OFFERUniversity of Utah

2. 0

美国大学文凭(Q#微信956290760)办理美国南佛罗里达大学USF毕业证成绩单学历认证,留信认证,病假条,OFFER,海牙认证,挂i20,身份转换,转学分,电子成绩单,学校原版文凭OFFERUniversity of south Florida

3. 0

美国大学文凭(Q#微信956290760)办理美国圣托马斯大学毕业证成绩单学历认证,留信认证,病假条,OFFER,海牙认证,挂i20,身份转换,转学分,电子成绩单,学校原版文凭OFFERUniversity of St. Thomas

4. 0

美国大学文凭(Q#微信956290760)办理美国俄克拉荷马大学OU毕业证成绩单学历认证,留信认证,病假条,OFFER,海牙认证,挂i20,身份转换,转学分,电子成绩单,学校原版文凭OFFERUniversity of Oklahoma

5. 0

美国大学文凭(Q#微信956290760)办理美国圣地亚哥州立大学SDSU毕业证成绩单学历认证,留信认证,病假条,OFFER,海牙认证,挂i20,身份转换,转学分,电子成绩单,学校原版文凭OFFERSan Diego State University