Selling Prata

• SRC Member

aiya bro storm :P ... leave him alone larr.. maybe he jealous you i think.. :eyebrow::lol::lol:

how your mushrooms now.. sell liao boi.. heng wa lahh a sai bohhh.. :evil::evil:

asai la leave him alone ahh e kek simmmm wa pun bo pian ahhh :P:lol::lol:

asai la lu i wa a mushroom wa heng lu free lor if by sunday d reefer never collect wa heng lu lor asai bui. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

asai la leave him alone ahh e kek simmmm wa pun bo pian ahhh :P

asai la lu i wa a mushroom wa heng lu free lor if by sunday d reefer never collect wa heng lu lor asai bui. :rolleyes:

ani kuan horr.. heng wa free horr :lol::lol: if not someone say iwarna sell at $0.10 nia.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Lum i bought d prata at $45 more than 1 year letting go to create new platform for new corals u think i sold extra $5 dollars i make big money ? :ooh:

u think a display tank prata like mine green colour can buy at $30 or not ? :shock:

try to ask the Iwarna display tank see lorr ... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
ai ya remember d last shipment we chiong at mid nite green colour $50 juz arrived not fully open.

ai ya Lum lai lim kopi la lagi ho. :)

ofcos i remember.. i bought one bio colour at $80.00 half open, the green $50 not fully open maybe stress so dare not to buy :P:P

Aiya storm.. mai kuan yi larr... dim kopi lagi ho larr :P:P

Finally found a 'Robert' to buy 2 green prata. Or you self posted? :blink:

Bought a 6" Green Prata (fully open) at Iwana for only $30 weeks ago. :evil:

Ha ha ha .

good morning bro, i'm the robert you are refering, no offence pls storm's pratas worth the money i paid. regards

Is not the price problem. If people want to buy at $80 is up to them.

I did all this because this SPIDER KING attitude towards me in one of the post is very offensive. Basically he think he is 'SMART ALEX'.

Weeks ago when I tried to sell fishes, this SPIDER also came to talk 'kok'. Saying LSF selling cheaper.......

That's why I call him to go 'F' Spider. This is how 'SPIDER KING' came about. :evil::evil:

Want more Spiders????

• SRC Member
Is not the price problem. If people want to buy at $80 is up to them.

I did all this because this SPIDER KING attitude towards me in one of the post is very offensive. Basically he think he is 'SMART ALEX'.

Weeks ago when I tried to sell fishes, this SPIDER also came to talk 'kok'. Saying LSF selling cheaper.......

That's why I call him to go 'F' Spider. This is how 'SPIDER KING' came about. :evil:  :evil:

Want more Spiders????

heyy dude....what do you mean its not the price problem?...from the start of your post, you claim that you can buy another green prata for $30?...

even so bro storm did say something unpleasant or whatsover in another thread of yours, it dosent permit you the rights to do the same for his thread too...i remember you did spoil other threads even the thread starter didnt offend you at all..

anyway...many reefers here just cannt tolerate your attitude and crude remarks here, just leave and stop posting anymore. Make SRC a cleaner forum to surf in..

get a life for yourself ya... :nuke:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

heyy dude....what do you mean its not the price problem?...from the start of your post, you claim that you can buy another green prata for $30?...

even so bro storm did say something unpleasant or whatsover in another thread of yours, it dosent permit you the rights to do the same for his thread too...i remember you did spoil other threads even the thread starter didnt offend you at all..

anyway...many reefers here just cannt tolerate your attitude and crude remarks here, just leave and stop posting anymore. Make SRC a cleaner forum to surf in..

get a life for yourself ya... :nuke:

If bro storm trooper wants to sell his green pratas for $200 each, its still none of Tang73's business. We have a willing buyer and a happy one at that. Talking about dicks is not what we reefers are about. We are here to share our knowledge and experiences. If you wanna talk about dicks, please go to sammyboy.com. :angry:

Bro storm trooper does not deserve to be slimed by the likes of you.

La LA LA. All ur DICKS are the same that's why singing the same song.

La LA LA..............................................................................

....................................................................LA LA LA..............................................................................

Lastly, complain to your father lar.......Ask him why never give you a different DICK.

Made from same factory.."Factory Outlet" CHEAP DICK.

good morning bro, i'm the robert you are refering, no offence pls storm's pratas worth the money i paid. regards

Geroge just came to my place and brought all my 3 prata,

meet him in person, steady and gentlemen.

i believe he have the right choice from bro storm.

thank bro, happy reefing

• SRC Member

Hello there Bro Alvin Tan & Bro archangylle

look at the date where he got nothing to do for no reason pm me saying all tt filty

words whereby i didn't do anything to him b for.

Well almost everyone in SRC knew well wat kind of attitude he has got one n of coz to the extend where by d attitude can clearly shows of his background.

so in his thread selling fish i gave back to him saying "Remember this u PM me for no reason. :eyebrow: was posted in his thread by me coz its pay back time which i don want to but he makes me to do it.

so who start it first so who scared who now :lol::lol::lol:

my post towards him is offensive not tt i can't think of one but his posts towards others is poisonous n been observing abt his attitude for a while.

he quote me as rubbish so i told him no time to entertain u goon.

Guys of all who will b reding this make ur own judgement not tt i want ur side nor sympathy but u guys r more well mannered, matured to think for urself.

Leave him alone he juz need face to b known to others. :peace:

• SRC Member
La LA LA. All ur DICKS are the same that's why singing the same song.

La LA LA..............................................................................

....................................................................LA LA LA..............................................................................

Lastly, complain to your father lar.......Ask him why never give you a different DICK.

Made from same factory.."Factory Outlet" CHEAP DICK.

Digusting! :angry: Can't the Mod just bar him from this forum?

• SRC Member

Digusting! :angry: Can't the Mod just bar him from this forum?

I agree! Really such a digrace. I guess just leave him be. Some ppl think that by using vulgarities on others it makes them the "Better or Stronger" Person and maybe they can then sleep better at night.

I believe all the reefers in the forum can see for themselves the intellect and maturity of this person. Or rather the lack of!!

Nuff said.

• SRC Member

well, after looking here for days, things had gone out of hand and seems will be worse.

storm asked for judgement so I post here.

Tang73, I am not bunch of friends of this guys you hate. I am just post straight from my heart and seeing whats best for everyone.

Tang73, if you said Spider King messed up your sales thread, you should screw him up there. It depends on skills and I know its not easy. Sometimes you will lose out to Spider King who is having helps from his real life friends. If he was spoiling other ppl sales thread, he decreases % to win. But now you come and screw up his sales in his sales thread and with a sales that had been performed. Do you think you will gain anything? You had prooved that you had lost ground here.

I really dont like ppl sided with bunch of friends here to ruin others. I prefer to treat everyone equal and stick to what is right. Believe me, I dont recon friends helping friends in their sales thread "cheap","good",..... Thats bad and shows how unmatured these guys are. SRC has a rule, if you dont buy, keep out. Simple rule also cant follow so I am doubting his real life attitude too.

Tang73, after you bought something and later found out its expensive, what can you do? Go back and argue? No point. Just dont repeat the same mistake again. Maybe just best not to let anyone know so you can sell again same price. So this makes you lose out. So many reasons that supports you to lose ground here, do you want to continue to lose until somewhere else? If not, stop posting here and find your ground elsewhere.

From my view here, let both of them settle for themselves. We all are non related and no business in their crashes. We are not them so its very unmatured to side anyone while we dont know what was the real reason they flamed.

This thread is full of bad things, it should be closed now unless another unmatured troublemaker comes here to stir up the rubbish again.

Alright... this has gone far enough.

NO MORE RUDENESS OR YOUR POSTING RIGHTS WILL BE SUSPENDED.

Leave things be and seek your settlement elsewhere... stop all griping, insinuating, insulting, prodding or instigative behaviour at once here in SRC.. this is NOT the place for troublemakers.

We have kicked out users who violate the peace here many times before and I will not waste my time, nor the mods time nor fellow hobbyists time in getting involved or mediating.

JUST KEEP THE PEACE... one more attempt by anyone to stir sh*t here will see his account suspended.

THREAD CLOSED.

And please report if this 'war' is carrying on in other threads... thank you.