Stop Smoking?

IcertyPycle

Go to a Clinic.

But Y quit? It's good while it last :evil: LOL!

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

• SRC Member

i have a friend who said he quitted already. but after weeks, i met him again, smoking.

then i asked, i thought you said you quit?

his response to me was,

i only quit buying!

anyway off topic!

try nicotine pads, heard it works.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Go to a Clinic.

But Y quit? It's good while it last  :evil:  LOL!

People trying to get a new HEALTHIER life why stop them...Do you know how its like to have cancer? Please..only post if you can help the problem.. :off::off: :nuke:bUT I ALSO KNOW you trying to help la....

:rolleyes:

Ways to stop smoking...You can refer to a doctor...or go to pharmacy try nicotine GUm...its has the same effect....But safer....Like bubble gum... :P

Hope you solve your prob...Smoking IS A DISADVANTAGE...

lets say you WIN A million Dollar lottery tommorow ...You doctor say you going to die in one day...what you gonna do....Its not worth wasting a life......

Another way to quit is to seek family help....Moreover...you can reduce the no of cig you take per day...Slowly try to go swimming fishing ...more reefing ...Keep yourself occupied.....Don't feel bored at all...Do alot of sport....or go to the beach with your family to keep you mind off...Sports is the Best....

You may Experience some withrawal symptoms...But this is where the family plays a part....

Take fruits sweets as a alternative whenever you want to smoke...Keep a book of pictures of effect of smoking and look at it whenever you smoke....you will be disgusted to do so....You will again experience a bit of cold turkey...

My 2 cents

Its all about DISCIPLINE ...if you think you a man when you smoke...I think you will be a real man if you can stop...Many people fail in doing so...They become a can of coke....Nice on the outside....CO2 in the inside...

But to some smoking has become EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE...theres still hope...

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

just stop buying. throw away and give your lighters away!!!

today is my 9th day. working well so far...

oh... for nose sniffling... i bought the vapex stick and stick it into my nose.

i was a beng with a ciggie. now i am a beng with a vapex stick in my noce...

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Determination!

One day, woke, decided to quit... took my half packet of Malboro and threw it away.

Left 1 unopened pkt, wrote the date on it and till now have not smoke a stick...6 years!

:pinch:

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

• SRC Member
just stop buying. throw away and give your lighters away!!!

today is my 9th day. working well so far...

oh... for nose sniffling... i bought the vapex stick and stick it into my nose.

i was a beng with a ciggie. now i am a beng with a vapex stick in my noce...

hahahah! i tok u put 2 sticks of cigarettes in your nostrils???

anyway, im a smoker...i stopped 1 year back but smoke back again.....how i quit that time is that i went thru cold turkey and uses the nicotine inhaler...my advise, if you really intend to stop for good...better stick in an environment where theres no smoker...and STRESS........ hahaha but i believe if you have the determination...u will surely quit for good...... by the way, recently, i tried quitting but somehow its much more difficult than previously... :D

• SRC Member

Easiest way is... to get sick (high fever) for 3 days and you wont touch cigeratte. While you are sick and keep sleeping, throw your cigerattes away and lighters, ashtrays..

I should have done that when i was sick.. But i didnt throw them away.. Believe me, 1st puff you take after you are well, the taste is terrifble and disgusting...

So make yourself sick for 3 days..