Dissapointed....

tanVincent

Hi all,

I wrote this out of desperation. Once again, I am a victim of a scam act by one of the forum member here.

6 mths ago, I decided to decomm my tank. David (Cherm) approached me to buy off my Tunze 6060. We had a long bargain session and i decided to let it go to him at a low price of $110. He said he cannot pay me then and can pay me in installment. He wanted to split it up into 5 mths to pay. I find it ridiculous to split a $110 cost into 5 mths but after he explained his financial difficulties, i relented and agreed. I even delivered the Tunze to him.

Then comes first payment time and he find some excuses that he lost his job and has no pay. Once again, i relented and told him to pay me as soon as possible. Now after 6 mths i receive not a single cent from him yet. I MSNed him and he chose to ignore me. I am seeking some grievances for the injustice i am subjected to. I even had a big scolding off from my wife saying that i trust people too much.

It is really a very very sad thing for me to do to expose people in this way....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

this is a tough case... must be strong ya bro...

In this tye of case there can be only two outcome and you must decide which the outcome will be :

1. Keep quiet and take this as an expensive experience learnt and move on (difficult i know.. Its not the amount of $$ but the feeling of being ripped off.. Heck nobody likes to be cheated)

2. Consider seeking legal actions (more money) but you might gain the sense of accomplisment in having the bugger pay you.....

You choose bro.....

• SRC Member

Whoa! such kind of pple should be ban man! :angry:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

he is a famous A380 pilot leh :) well this is online lor, boss can easily bar him but den like a leech, he always be back for more blood. what to do. <_<

Anyone has his address, I might as well go to his place to visit him. Also, anyone has his number, I lost all the numbers and messages after i switched to my new phone.

Thanks

Vincent

normally i do not flame people openly but i think this guy should be make known to all openly.

I have a very bad incident with him and i would like to share with the rest.

There is once i decided to sell 5 colonies of my SPS for 100 dollars to him and we agree to pay at the end of the month. I even delivered to him to his void deck.

when the end of the month come, he just ignore my call and sms. and when he finally reply, he would just give some excuses that he has no money and told me he will pay on the following week. when the due date come, he is still evading all form of communication, ie msn, hp, sms, call.Bearing in mind, I have sms him my account number a number of times repeatedly.

i sent some sms to him and waited for a few days. but he choose to ignore my sms. so i decide to give him a final sms saying, ' i think i have given u enough time to make your payment and if you are still avoiding me and not picking up the call, i will make a report and consider a cheating case.''

if he would have pick up the phone and talk to me nicely, i would have gladly extended the date. afterall 100 dollars is not a great deal. just that i do not like his attitude of avoiding.

GUESS WHAT IS HIS REPLY after a few hours!!!!!! his reply is ' if i find my money inside your account, i will call the POLICE to say you are disturbing me.'' i checked and 100 dollars was banked into my account so i sms him back'' i will wait for him to file his report''. i waited and waited, his police report never come. TALK BIG only.

*All in all, the 100 dollars was delayed for about 1 month from the date of agreement.

*His is constantly avoiding all form of communication.

* Always some stupid excuses.

* no money yet always find him buying something

after a few weeks, he pm mi to apologise but i have decided to IGNORE him completely. I am surprised that he is still not ashamed and still pm sometime to ask me to sell him things i posted in pasam malam forum. Guess what, i would be a fool to even reply him.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

almost purchsed a schuran Denitrator from him but found that there is a crack on the equipment. did not warn me of the defect and i had to travel from tuas to millenia to meet him. also claim that his wife is making loads of noise on his hobby thus have to sell it off. heads up guys

Haha...you mean you check the denitrator on the spot?

Lucky you did that man....I almost got this set from him too,but due to some personal problems, I pass the deal.