Dissapointed....

tanVincent

• SRC Member

Vincent, why not get your colleague to act as a buyer to buy back from him. On the collection date, you appear after your colleague meet him to claim back the item. If never got it back, just call the police on the spot....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I think in cases like this, the victim should not keep quiet but should start a post as early as possible. This hobby is not a must for everyone to have and a large amount of funds are definitely needed to start it. Reefer who wants to sell their stuff can give only so much discount and the buyer should be aware of it. Buyer too need to be aware that they should have the funds in their hand BEFORE posting an interest in the item posted. In my humble opinion, if the buyer agree to the seller price, than the transaction should proceed. The buyer also should be aware of what he is purchasing and seller should ensure the product is in good working condition before selling.

In my humble opinion, no seller should entertain such excuses like " I'm still a student " or " I just lost my job ". The onus is not for the seller to accept that reasoning as that is not his problem. If a reefer lost his job, then in my opinion the return of the stuff purchased earlier should take into precedence as fast as possible. There is no excuse for a reefer who lost his job but wants to maintain or purchase new equipment for his tank. This is a hobby, not a must have in life. In my eyes, if you take someone belonging away, that's stealing. And if you promised to pay but do not do so, that's cheating.

So in the future, seller should be stern when dealing with buyers with sob stories to tell. Do not deal with these character and sell the item to the next buyer in line. It's a better alternative as the next in line might need it urgently and has the full payment in hand. Less worries for the seller too.

• SRC Member
Vincent, why not get your colleague to act as a buyer to buy back from him. On the collection date, you appear after your colleague meet him to claim back the item. If never got it back, just call the police on the spot....

Bro, good idea u have, but u should have pm instead as our dear friend can read and he will be more cautious now :eyebrow:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Anyone has his address, I might as well go to his place to visit him. Also, anyone has his number, I lost all the numbers and messages after i switched to my new phone.

Thanks

Vincent

Hi bro Vincent,

This is his hp number 92986245 which he post in another forum.

Jack

• SRC Member

Whoa! jialiat this guy..... God bless him :upsidedown:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
What's ur story bro? I tink everyone should know about him :ph34r:

no story.... :eyeblur: 1 of my buddy might have his contact. if he commit this kind of monkey business here, actions can be taken because it an act to cheat and mislead people. its a crime under cyber law. sinagpore is small dude. he can run but how to hide? :eyebrow:

no story.... :eyeblur: 1 of my buddy might have his contact. if he commit this kind of monkey business here, actions can be taken because it an act to cheat and mislead people. its a crime under cyber law. sinagpore is small dude. he can run but how to hide? :eyebrow:

is there such a law??? :unsure:

• SRC Member

Once I sold some stuffs on this forum. He PMed me and asked for further discount. And so I did. Guess wat ?? He PM me to ask me to pass the stuffs to Janet at A.M and that she knows him very well. Guess wat again?? When i asked him abt how he gonna passed me the money for the stuffs, he PM back saying jus leave the stuffs there for him to collect :ph34r: Totally didn't mentioned anything abt the payment at all !!!

Such shady character who is crafty in trying to trick reefers to pass their products to him without him paying a single cent at all !!! Sensing he's up to NO GOOD, I did not seal the deal with him. Vincent, guess U are not the reefers tat falls under his wolf cries :pirate::ph34r:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

WOw... i always thought he's someone with lots of cash for initial setup. Hmmm... i think of banning him will not solve the prob as he'll just visit other forum and harm others... we should monitor pasar malan closely and keep our new members safe...

now already 打è‰æƒŠè›‡ã€‚

1154750779_a95e183733_o.gif

--Tank--

3.8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft - 12mm(Main) Ñ„ 3ft x 2ft x 2ft - 8mm (Sump)

--Equipments--

Chiller - 3/4hp Pacific Coo Ñ„ FR - Resun FR Ñ„ Skimmer - ATI Bubble Master 250 - Reef Maniac 30" Beckeet Ñ„ Filter - Schuran Trickle filter Ñ„ Controllers - Aquatronica Advance Controller System

--Pumps--

Return Pump - Rio 24 HF Ñ„ Beckeet Pump - Resun MD55 Ñ„ Equipment Pump - Aquabee 3000 Ñ„ Wavemaker - Tunze 6060, 2 x Seio 1500

Here's a reminder to all buyers and sellers

Do take absolute precaution who you're dealing with especially when the person requests for ridiculous transaction methods (pay by installment, leave at shop, etc).

It is everyone's duty to stay vigilant and inform others ASAP once something fishy is going on

Good job guys for exposing this person and his misdeeds ;)

• SRC Member
Once I sold some stuffs on this forum. He PMed me and asked for further discount. And so I did. Guess wat ?? He PM me to ask me to pass the stuffs to Janet at A.M and that she knows him very well. Guess wat again?? When i asked him abt how he gonna passed me the money for the stuffs, he PM back saying jus leave the stuffs there for him to collect :ph34r: Totally didn't mentioned anything abt the payment at all !!!

Such shady character who is crafty in trying to trick reefers to pass their products to him without him paying a single cent at all !!! Sensing he's up to NO GOOD, I did not seal the deal with him. Vincent, guess U are not the reefers tat falls under his wolf cries :pirate::ph34r:

How come aquamarine got this kind of service for him only ? . Maybe janet can shed some light on this person since she knows him very well, so that it can benefit the other brothers in the forum.

• SRC Member
How come aquamarine got this kind of service for him only ? . Maybe janet can shed some light on this person since she knows him very well, so that it can benefit the other brothers in the forum.

Kevin, I DID NOT say A.M provides this service to CHERM It is basically words from CHERM'S side. From wat i know from Janet, she DOES NOT think highly of this fellow too :ph34r: So basically I dun think Janet needs to come out to explain or shed lights on this matter <_<<_< Whether more reefers come out to shed their encounters with CHERM, to me is an individual choice. No body owes anybody an explanation except CHERM. Hope u understand wat I'm trying to say <_<

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

I have decided to seek a more brutal avenue. I will consult with my lawyer friend to see what are the avenues i can explore. I sincerely seek forummers with similar expeience to step forward. Either PM me or email me at vincent_tan19@hotmail.com. If David is reading this, I hope he pay up within 10 days or I will not hestitate to use other means to right the wrong, even if it will cost me more than what he owe me.

I am beginning to get very upset.

• SRC Member

had problem with David (chercm) before. but i think i'm lucky enough to seal the deal, though rockily, after much pursue and another reefer's help.

but since then, i had forgiven him, thinking he must be desperate due to his financial, but little did i know that he's up to no good again using the same old excuses and "ignoring tricks" on hobbyist here and at the same time upgraded some equipments.

i respect people who the got love for this hobby, but never when people cheats when its regarding to this hobby.

this hobby can be cheap or expensive to enjoy and if one couldnt afford expensive equipments, leave it and stick to the cheaper ones.

know ur very own priorities is very important.

hiz tanVincent, its unfortunate for you to meet another mischief after the previous case of scam. i hope you solve ur problem real soon. just treat it as a lesson learnt so just becareful next time. hope ur wife understands ur situation of u being big at heart and please don't let these affect you in this wonderful hobby in anyway. :peace::peace::peace:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||