My Seahorse Paradise

peong

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

the coronet like kuda, body on the spikey side........ imo it should be a red kuda from other waters.... last time was offer the same kind of horses by some lfs..... looks very closely like reidi, but all features like kuda other than e colours. correct me if i'm wrong. :paiseh:

Sorry, i'm not sure also, can u help to ID for me?

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

well.... since not much experience bros here able to help.... maybe can try post up te pix on sh.org? there's tons of gurus.... sure able to help u id :eyebrow:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi peong,

Where you get all this SH from? Is hard to find such nice SH now a day.....I'm planing to re-start my SH tank again. Now looking around for equipments...:)

Ong

from various lfs like t95, cf, irene... sometime is luck. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
tEc' date='04 April 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1270384417' post='895637']

bro i like seahorse too and will like to set up another tank juz for seahorse. i like to check with u if seahorse need cool water? is having a chiller a must for them?

it depend on wat species u keep, normal kuda, tigertail, reidi can keep at 28-30 deg c...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

My new seahorse tank setup with a net divided at the back portion of the tank, the back portion is going to be a pods housing, so seahorses would able to eat the pods near the green net divider. Hopefully this design will help me to continuingly feeding the horses when I'm away for 4-5 days, if the pods cultivation is successful, I even don't need to feed them with mysis any more. Dream dream dream... :upsidedown:

post-3149-003341100 1287470747_thumb.jpg

post-3149-029894900 1287470790_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

My new seahorse tank setup with a net divided at the back portion of the tank, the back portion is going to be a pods housing, so seahorses would able to eat the pods near the green net divider. Hopefully this design will help me to continuingly feeding the horses when I'm away for 4-5 days, if the pods cultivation is successful, I even don't need to feed them with mysis any more. Dream dream dream... :upsidedown:

May I sugg that u keep some cleaner shrimps in the pods area as they tend to breed easily and this might be a food source for ur horses.

• SRC Member

May I sugg that u keep some cleaner shrimps in the pods area as they tend to breed easily and this might be a food source for ur horses.

good suggestion, but will the cleaner shrimps eat pods? :rolleyes: