WTS: Brazil Reidi Seahorses

prata lover

• SRC Member

Hi,

I am letting go 2 of my reidi seahorses at $90 each.(One orange and one yellow)

Been with me for almost a year,good size both male.Healthy and feeding on freshwater feeder shrimps(you can get these feeder shrimps at any tropical LFS for $2).

Interested,pls sms or contact me at 98564497.priority given to those who can collect by this fri :thanks:

Hi Prata Lover,

Are your SH kept in SH only tank? Or they are kept in tank with other LS such as fishes etc...

Interested in your SH but intend to rear them in my reef tank. Do you think they can survive in tank with fishes?

Pls advice.

Cheers,

simon

• SRC Member
Hi Prata Lover,

Are your SH kept in SH only tank? Or they are kept in tank with other LS such as fishes etc...

Interested in your SH but intend to rear them in my reef tank. Do you think they can survive in tank with fishes?

Pls advice.

Cheers,

simon

bro first of all sea horses dont trive in a mix reef tank as they are very slow eater.my sea horses are kept in sh tank only with a few fishes.but im keeping one in my main tank now n see if he survive.its now 1mth liao still doing good.but the other two is reserve liao.if buyer backout,will pm you.thks for your interest.

bro first of all sea horses dont trive in a mix reef tank as they are very slow eater.my sea horses are kept in sh tank only with a few fishes.but im keeping one in my main tank now n see if he survive.its now 1mth liao still doing good.but the other two is reserve liao.if buyer backout,will pm you.thks for your interest.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll pass on this sale as its not worth risking these SH in my reef tank with lots of greedy fishes around. All the best to your sale! :D