A new beginning

wilsontantw

Next: Pair of true perculas... Now in betta tank... trained to eat henry's food...

tomorrow: training to eat pellets...

Wished the black bands are thicker... which also means more $$$$.

post-13920-1235318098.jpg

Satisfaction rating: ****

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

3rd item... Open Brain - this one hmm... how to describe... instead of a flat base/skeleton, it's got cone-shaped base/skeleton.

Colour: red skirt + purple face. It would have been today's purchase of the day, if not for the next item...

post-13920-1235318394.jpg

Satisfaction rating: *****

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

OMG i know where u got that open brain from!!!! i was contemplating between this or the red ones. nice huh (: hehe. alamak....i think i know where u went. why never see u.

hehe... we went quite late, think we reached around 4plus... i went with Ray and my bro-in-law...

guess what, we bought 1 each!

I saw 2 that i absolutely loved! Ray asked me to buy both... unfortunately, i spent quite a lot today le... and that was our last stop... so decided no more. STOP at 1.

Which one did you get? Actually if i didn't buy the prata, i think i would have bought 2! (maybe more).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
hehe... we went quite late, think we reached around 4plus... i went with Ray and my bro-in-law...

guess what, we bought 1 each!

I saw 2 that i absolutely loved! Ray asked me to buy both... unfortunately, i spent quite a lot today le... and that was our last stop... so decided no more. STOP at 1.

Which one did you get? Actually if i didn't buy the prata, i think i would have bought 2! (maybe more).

bought the green and red bicolour one. wanted to try one first coz i scared my MI will eat it. so far so good...if in 1 week like this, ill get more! btw did u buy from pacific marine? im almost sure u did....they had the exact same brain u bought with a cone shape base too

funny...i left the place at 3.50-4. -__- what kind of nonsence lolz. manage to convince my mum let me go LFS hehe

bought the green and red bicolour one. wanted to try one first coz i scared my MI will eat it. so far so good...if in 1 week like this, ill get more! btw did u buy from pacific marine? im almost sure u did....they had the exact same brain u bought with a cone shape base too

funny...i left the place at 3.50-4. -__- what kind of nonsence lolz. manage to convince my mum let me go LFS hehe

oh... we reached pasir ris at 4.30. We started at Irwana... by the time we reach our final stop, think it's 6plus le.

what else did you buy?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
oh... we reached pasir ris at 4.30. We started at Irwana... by the time we reach our final stop, think it's 6plus le.

what else did you buy?

nothing. just that brain lor. u got see all the elegance there? i tell u nearly wanted to take my mother's POSB card and pay for every single elegance there. wa i was in elegance heaven man!! the colours were dam exotic some of them...never see before. and they looked really good. i faster buy the brain and zao already. the more i stay, the more heart pain. and did u see the octos? wa...they have the maroon with yellow tip octo. same as my torch. elegance also got maroon with yellow tip. the colours..fantastic man....

nothing. just that brain lor. u got see all the elegance there? i tell u nearly wanted to take my mother's POSB card and pay for every single elegance there. wa i was in elegance heaven man!! the colours were dam exotic some of them...never see before. and they looked really good. i faster buy the brain and zao already. the more i stay, the more heart pain. and did u see the octos? wa...they have the maroon with yellow tip octo. same as my torch. elegance also got maroon with yellow tip. the colours..fantastic man....

i didn't notice leh. was just over excited with the open brain...

but i did notice that there are huge gonios!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
i didn't notice leh. was just over excited with the open brain...

but i did notice that there are huge gonios!

they had like, 30 elegance!? and they were just next to the gonios!!! haha the gonio also nice. but dam big.

Wow... nice purchases... do take more photos after they have fully acclimatized. ^_^

Some are quite lucky buys... feel quite lucky to get the prata and open brain...

My biggest worry is the frogspawn. Should be able to tell tomorrow...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer

urgh. tell me about it. im in constant fear of my hammers. sooo scared they get brown jelly disease -__- even tho they look alright, im always afraid they might melt anytime. last time i was dam confident about my hammer la torch la etc etc. then recently the brown jelly incident took a toll on me, now very weary of my euphyllids.

urgh. tell me about it. im in constant fear of my hammers. sooo scared they get brown jelly disease -__- even tho they look alright, im always afraid they might melt anytime. last time i was dam confident about my hammer la torch la etc etc. then recently the brown jelly incident took a toll on me, now very weary of my euphyllids.

but at least they're opening nicely in your tank.

:)

think that episode is over for you... mine... i still not sure why... suspect could be pH or PO4 problem... jsut got a new FR today too.

Tomorrow will set up the FR + my secondary T5s.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer

oh no. the episode is far from over. brown jelly very infectious and im daaam worried it kill all my LPS T.T only yesterday, i saw one of my hammer coral the tentacle float off...i was like. wa sian...faster change water, take hammer dip in furan for like 1 hour+++ to kill all the jelly or whatever disease. today it looked better...but im still not sure...kill my hammer nvm. kill my torch i will sad. my torch is my bao bei

oh no. the episode is far from over. brown jelly very infectious and im daaam worried it kill all my LPS T.T only yesterday, i saw one of my hammer coral the tentacle float off...i was like. wa sian...faster change water, take hammer dip in furan for like 1 hour+++ to kill all the jelly or whatever disease. today it looked better...but im still not sure...kill my hammer nvm. kill my torch i will sad. my torch is my bao bei

just keep monitoring bro. am watching the liverpool game now... dunno what the heck is wrong with the team...

how to win the league like this... sigh...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

And finally... let the pix do all the talking..

post-13920-1235318497.jpg

Satisfaction Index: ***********

Nice work... were you there with Raydiative?

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
3rd item... Open Brain - this one hmm... how to describe... instead of a flat base/skeleton, it's got cone-shaped base/skeleton.

Colour: red skirt + purple face. It would have been today's purchase of the day, if not for the next item...

post-13920-1235318394.jpg

Satisfaction rating: *****

Wow! :shock::shock::shock: nice super red brain you got there! koochi koochi...shui man...any more nice brains at iwarna?

I think i muz go there man...GO is bit expensive unless they got left over to clear before new shipment.

l7304smr.jpg