Corals clearance sale!

• SRC Member

this zoas also for sale. Pls note that the one i am selling is not this one in the picture but the same. the one in this picture has been given away to a nice reefer. the one for sale is a much bigger rock. Approx 6" by 3". Exactly the same zoas but bigger in size. will try to take pic if required but will be later as i am very busy. Interested parties pls PM me a price and i will get back to you. My apologies in advance for the poor quality pics or lack of.

Thanks.

post-13004-1204879107.jpg

• SRC Member

First piece and third piece sold and collected. Second piece of zoas selling at 20 still available. Deep red lobo still available. Also still have other stuff for sale, green palys, mixed zoas, tiger sponge, etc. Pls note first come first serve.

Anybody who wants the second piece/ deep red lobo pls PM me.

Will post more corals for sale when i can.

Thanks!

• SRC Member

First piece and third piece sold and collected. Second piece of zoas selling at 20 still available. Deep red lobo still available. Also still have other stuff for sale, green palys, mixed zoas, tiger sponge, etc. Pls note first come first serve.

Anybody who wants the second piece/ deep red lobo pls PM me.

Will post more corals for sale when i can.

Thanks!