Attention to all Drivers

LaW

• SRC Member

Recently, there are many units in my neighbourhood had reported cashcards being stolen overnight in the car.

there's no trace how the cuplrit did it. from then on the neighbourhood did try not to display or left the cashcard in the car.

and of today, my dad lost 2 cash cards, valued almost $80 when he went to market earlier today. and again, did not know how the hell the culprit got into the car and stole the car from the "drawers".

just to alert you drivers here, never leave ur cashcards or valuables in ur car. Even if its for just a while.

do pass this message around.

happy reefing. and hell to the theft. :evil:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Report to the police, they should be able to trace where the money went to and catch the person doing this thing. If you did not report it, you are letting them get away with the crime.

yeahd, from what i heard from my parents, the people in my neighbourhood had reported this to the police.

but i must say, its very professionally done, never trigger alarm, no trace and a couple of cars every night. lasted a few nights. :eyeblur:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

They obviously know what to do as you've described. But the weak link is the card they stole. The e-fund in the card still need to be transferred right so whatever method they use, they will leave a trail.

• SRC Member
They obviously know what to do as you've described. But the weak link is the card they stole. The e-fund in the card still need to be transferred right so whatever method they use, they will leave a trail.

true but still its rather hard to locate them. so take becareful with ur items in the cars. dun leave valuable items.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Recently, there are many units in my neighbourhood had reported cashcards being stolen overnight in the car.

there's no trace how the cuplrit did it. from then on the neighbourhood did try not to display or left the cashcard in the car.

and of today, my dad lost 2 cash cards, valued almost $80 when he went to market earlier today. and again, did not know how the hell the culprit got into the car and stole the car from the "drawers".

just to alert you drivers here, never leave ur cashcards or valuables in ur car. Even if its for just a while.

do pass this message around.

happy reefing. and hell to the theft. :evil:

are you telling the whole world that your dad did not lock the car or his car do not have alarm install ?

so your dad is forgetful did not lock the car or left driver window open and go for marketing,

does he need to go check up ?by the way there is no forcing at the teller to ask you to top up so much money

to the cash card

Well if he is forgetful need to go check up becos he did not wind up windows or simply no able to afford a car alarm system(maybe alarm did not come with the car )

it is like the same people who can afford Handphone but not able to purchase hand free while driving

Simply deserve it

Dun reefer agree

• SRC Member
are you telling the whole world that your dad did not lock the car or his car do not have alarm install ?

so your dad is forgetful did not lock the car or left driver window open and go for marketing,

does he need to go check up ?by the way there is no forcing at the teller to ask you to top up so much money

to the cash card

Well if he is forgetful need to go check up becos he did not wind up windows or simply no able to afford a car alarm system(maybe alarm did not come with the car )

it is like the same people who can afford Handphone but not able to purchase hand free while driving

Simply deserve it

Dun reefer agree

if you think thats the case wow :lol:. and if he did forget to lock the car then perhaps he deserved it, but i wont say the stretch of my neighbours didnt. and what made you so sure that my dad didn't lock his car or having an alarm system?

im saying this of good will to ask and remind others to take note. if this "reminder" may seem boosting that my dad is indeed bloody forgetful, his cars have bad alarm system or that he is pathetically poor that he couldnt afford an alarm system. i apologise to you for i have wasted your time reading and responing to this post and i feel indeed sorry for you as well.

or are you feeling rather agitated by my "hell to theft"?