Buyers beware of the "GENTLEMAN"

• SRC Member
If he is wrong, no need to defend himself.

why should he explain...no need to explain...get the chiller back and return the $$....

i think this should report to certain authorities to take action....is there a one?

selling a faulty chiller to others and still have the cheek to explain...shame him and may he get his retribution! :evil:

• SRC Member
why should he explain...no need to explain...get the chiller back and return the $$....

i think this should report to certain authorities to take action....is there a one?

selling a faulty chiller to others and still have the cheek to explain...shame him and may he get his retribution! :evil:

sick and tired with all these ppel....warned you bunch of cheaters out there....ur day will come...trust me...my words are accurate and deadly!!! :evil::eyebrow:

may u sleep with guilt and nightmares... :lol:

• SRC Member

Dear All

thank you for your support.

I believe the seller Little Antzz is reading.

Just my own 2 cent worth

I buy things without doing much research, I have some thing in mind, I want it and the price is good I will get it.

Just so simple, not all people will go in full depth research before committing, as little antzz bro put it, I should know that

CL450 makes and create lots of noise, dont believe check forum,

Its not that I dont believe, but I really have no idea that as per what he say is true makes noise, in my mind I have a CL280 it works only with a purr.

I didnt expect the chiller to roar.

I will always tell my client what they are in for and when they wanna buy anything from me.

As like some of the bros her put it, when my thingss are sold, any problem come back to me because I am confident I am selling a good product, even to the extend A refund, why? Because I knoe that will be people who will appreciate my products/.

Thank you everyone for your care and support, please let my 2cent worth be your lesson in this forum and in life.

Share one experience when I was on my business trip in the pacific.

I always go to this money changer to change local currencies, the previous owner of the money changer have been murdered and this new boss take over for 1 year, 2 times engaging money changing service no problem untill the last time, when I place 500usd worth of local currencies to change and because of trust I bend down and contiinue to extract more cash out of my bag to change and when I was busy counting the 500 USD worth of local currencies was goone and then he told me he gave me an excellent rates, after changing I discover hey he is a good man gave me a good rate.

After I returned to hotel and I counted, 500 less, when back to him he said he will check if his clerk has took it.

Six month later I returned he said he is still checking.

A lesson learnt and hard one

enjoy

• SRC Member
Dear All

thank you for your support.

I believe the seller Little Antzz is reading.

Just my own 2 cent worth

I buy things without doing much research, I have some thing in mind, I want it and the price is good I will get it.

Just so simple, not all people will go in full depth research before committing, as little antzz bro put it, I should know that

CL450 makes and create lots of noise, dont believe check forum,

Its not that I dont believe, but I really have no idea that as per what he say is true makes noise, in my mind I have a CL280 it works only with a purr.

I didnt expect the chiller to roar.

I will always tell my client what they are in for and when they wanna buy anything from me.

As like some of the bros her put it, when my thingss are sold, any problem come back to me because I am confident I am selling a good product, even to the extend A refund, why? Because I knoe that will be people who will appreciate my products/.

Thank you everyone for your care and support, please let my 2cent worth be your lesson in this forum and in life.

Share one experience when I was on my business trip in the pacific.

I always go to this money changer to change local currencies, the previous owner of the money changer have been murdered and this new boss take over for 1 year, 2 times engaging money changing service no problem untill the last time, when I place 500usd worth of local currencies to change and because of trust I bend down and contiinue to extract more cash out of my bag to change and when I was busy counting the 500 USD worth of local currencies was goone and then he told me he gave me an excellent rates, after changing I discover hey he is a good man gave me a good rate.

After I returned to hotel and I counted, 500 less, when back to him he said he will check if his clerk has took it.

Six month later I returned he said he is still checking.

A lesson learnt and hard one

enjoy

:bow:

anyway whats done cannot be undone...at least you ALRIGHT now BRO!!!! :lol:

• SRC Member

hey bro in sinagpore , bad service retailer we can report to case or even ISO , here I dunno leh , maybe to you bros....thank you for your support

• SRC Member
hey bro in sinagpore , bad service retailer we can report to case or even ISO , here I dunno leh , maybe to you bros....thank you for your support

i think there should be a authorities that can handle these type of case...maybe some bros can enlightened us? :thanks:

• SRC Member
hmmm...calling all lawyer bros here, please help on this case, I will volunteer to wash your tanks for you

:shock: wash tank??? i think plus their vehicle too...

:whistle

• SRC Member
If he is wrong, no need to defend himself.

yeah, im trying to say something there.

btw, how old is that chap?

and man, you need to be more careful next time.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Willing buyer willing seller...

Cheap things may not be good, good things dont come cheap.

not really lah.. I must say Generally for new stuff, we pay for what we get.. but I must still say, I have ever paid good $$ for actually "reliable" brand but quality like sh*t.. breaks in all the places or doesn't perform as it should.. even if it was with warranty, it doesn't not pay for the time and effort to go down to the retailler or distributor for exchange.

for secondhand.. I believe many have sold good stuff at quite a steal.. :eyebrow:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
not really lah.. I must say Generally for new stuff, we pay for what we get.. but I must still say, I have ever paid good $$ for actually "reliable" brand but quality like sh*t.. breaks in all the places or doesn't perform as it should.. even if it was with warranty, it doesn't not pay for the time and effort to go down to the retailler or distributor for exchange.

for secondhand.. I believe many have sold good stuff at quite a steal.. :eyebrow:

I believe in a lot of good second hand or multiple hand goods here.

Just that the seller is a honest, responsible and reliable seller.

I sold a almost brand new WII to a fellow reefer here and no complain from him.

I believe is depends on the sellers background and education and 家教

We are a man and man is one who hornours his words

• SRC Member
ask him out and gang bang him. Or ambush him by dropping the chiller at his head. this type of mother fxxxer really deserve a hard slap to wake him up.

:whistle:whistle

gang bang...mmmm....leave me out!! :P

• SRC Member

cmon guys..aint good to keep condemning about dat guy..aint gonna turn things around anyway. experience dat kinda situation myself. Bro Husky already lay down on the matter mah.. dun make him think abt this again. heart pain leh.. Bro Husky, i feel for u man, and to all bros out there, wats done is done. Maybe 1 day he will get back wat he deserved. A KARMA. Juz my 2cents worth. Sorry if i offend anyone allright. Happy reefing guys..