I've got a pm threatening me!

drato11

I've been threatened via pm by this idiot. Below is the pm:

<<chercm

piece of warning, Today, 09:51 PM

let me warn you before you post anything before ......

i have my basis ..... so mind your own business and get into trouble for no good reason ... >>

All I did was to post this in a guy's tank thread:

<<Hi papaya, don't worry so much about what that guy says. If u have been in the forum long enough, you'll know most pple are ignoring him.

anyway, looking forward to updates of ur setup. >>

To chercm: Your threats really frightens me.... i'm so terrified. Please don't make me laugh.

• SRC Supporter

Lol

Dont worry Bro..

My little ocean
Mix Reef-Main tank 30 inches Length x 32 inches Width x 18 inches Height
2 X Skim DC return pump
Aquabee 2000 chiller feeder

Hailea 1/2 Chiller
1 X Tunze nano wavebox

2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

• SRC Member

dun worry drato11, dun let this trying to bother u from enjoying this hobby.

cheers mate.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

WAH!!! SO SCARY!!!! BRO DRATO THAT GUY SO SCARY SIA... HOW AR??? THIS KINDA THINGS CAN SHOW TO POLICE LEH... THREATENING PEOPLE SIA!!! FASTER CALL POLICE!! IF NOT HE GO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN OR WHAT THEN YOU KNOW AR... LOL....

dun worry drato11, dun let this trying to bother u from enjoying this hobby

cheers mate.

Lol just enjoy this hobby lar as bro Law said. Justice will prevail. Dont know both of you and cant comment on any issues that went on. Why have so much politics when this is supposed to be a sharing forum? :pinch::pinch:

• SRC Member

way to go Weapon

and for some reason, if anyone every realise, someone is trying to slam one's product or LFS.

or am i being too sensitive here.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

typical guy dat talks without thinking. as you can see from his "threat", it doesnt even make grammatical logic.

let me warn you before you post anything before ...... << before and before?

so mind your own business and get into trouble for no good reason ... << so minding own business will get into trouble ah. of course i wun mind my own business then.

some pple like to swing their balls around to tell pple dat they are actually a threat. but seriously, such pple make me laugh.

if i were u, i will meet up wif him, and admire wat a piece of art he is. kitty cat in human form.

haha bro! chill! dun so upset! u heard b4 the word "keyboard hero" mahhhh. perfect example!

Hwee bin, there bound to have some idiot around. Lets ignore him.

Nod Nod. Just let things go. Whats the point arguing when there wont be any conclusion at the end of the day. Best is to keep silent. Takes 2 hands to clap :whistle:whistle

Whats important is that your conscience is clear. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Think I've made my point so I'll stop posting on this thread.

• SRC Member
typical guy dat talks without thinking. as you can see from his "threat", it doesnt even make grammatical logic.

let me warn you before you post anything before ...... << before and before?

so mind your own business and get into trouble for no good reason ... << so minding own business will get into trouble ah. of course i wun mind my own business then.

some pple like to swing their balls around to tell pple dat they are actually a threat. but seriously, such pple make me laugh.

if i were u, i will meet up wif him, and admire wat a piece of art he is. kitty cat in human form.

haha bro! chill! dun so upset! u heard b4 the word "keyboard hero" mahhhh. perfect example!

hahaha... keyboard hero.... lol.... nice 1 man... :lol:

I personally have met drato11 once but have heard countless good samaritan acts he has done to help reefers. I am unsure how an encouragement can lead to threats!!! :o

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

hahaha... keyboard hero.... lol.... nice 1 man... :lol:

*Off Topic* Hey Jin Hui, you so fast MR liao???!???!!!! It takes me 13yrs to get my MR!!! :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

Army lub u ma

I lub Army too, too bad they think I am too old liao. :whistle

Missed having a 2 weeks break from work to do nothing but squat among the bushes to joke and fart all day long. :eyebrow:

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• 1 month later...