Chiller Servicing Advice

zen

Hi, I bought my chiller 3 years ago and has never brought it for servicing .

May I know how frequent you guys service your chiller?

I read somewhere there is this guy who does house call servicing of chiller. Could anyone advise me. Thanks in advance.

• SRC Member
Hi, I bought my chiller 3 years ago and has never brought it for servicing .

May I know how frequent you guys service your chiller?

I read somewhere there is this guy who does house call servicing of chiller. Could anyone advise me. Thanks in advance.

If it still chills then dun bother... Unless you find an obvious decline in chilling power then you service it.. From what I know, its mostly just draining our old gas and putting in new or more gas.. no difference imo since most chillers just work on compressed gas. Its not really topping up..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

If it still chills then dun bother... Unless you find an obvious decline in chilling power then you service it.. From what I know, its mostly just draining our old gas and putting in new or more gas.. no difference imo since most chillers just work on compressed gas. Its not really topping up..

Thanks for the advice, bro. The chiller power is still there and I guess I will wait for a while.

• SRC Member
hi guys, my chiller is very weak... cannot go down to 26degree now... stuck at 29degree... where can i go service? or top up gas? can anyone help me???? where to go for servicing? and price is how much?

Never state what model you are using for what sized tank.. if the chiller is under powered from the start then its time to change to a bigger one.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

hi guys, my chiller is very weak... cannot go down to 26degree now... stuck at 29degree... where can i go service? or top up gas? can anyone help me???? where to go for servicing? and price is how much?

When you stated it can't go 26 C now, does it mean previously had no problem in lowering to that temp for the same tank? If so, I think you need to change gas and you may be keen to contact the guy for advice whom I had been looking for at this thread:- http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69570

• 9 months later...