Ricordea and Yuma Lovers

DeepBlue

The recent surge of ricordea and yuma collectors makes me wonder how many of us are in the forum?

Was wondering if we have enough a group to create a section just on Corallimorpharians (like RC) where we share our exp and knowledge.

As mushrooms are not as easy to keep as a lot of people think so, they do die off,bleach, shrinks, turn to brown yucky jelly...... and they are getting exp.! Knowing more about the coral wthru actual reef keeping exp. done locally would be extremely helpful.

I'll start first:

1)DeepBlue

2)

3)

4)

Me too...... B)

The recent surge of ricordea and yuma collectors makes me wonder how many of us are in the forum?

Was wondering if we have enough a group to create a section just on Corallimorpharians (like RC) where we share our exp and knowledge.

As mushrooms are not as easy to keep as a lot of people think so, they do die off,bleach, shrinks, turn to brown yucky jelly...... and they are getting exp.! Knowing more about the coral wthru actual reef keeping exp. done locally would be extremely helpful.

I'll start first:

1)DeepBlue

2)JuzzMArine

3)

4)

• SRC Member

I'll start first:

1)DeepBlue

2)JuzzMArine

3)flubberina13...

4)

:)

Me too, but can't really afford the X ones. :paiseh:

I'll start first:

1)DeepBlue

2)JuzzMArine

3)flubberina13...

4) ASH

• SRC Member

Me too, but can't really afford the X ones. A big hole in the pocket.

I'll start first:

1)DeepBlue

2)JuzzMArine

3)flubberina13...

4) ASH

5) Garan

• SRC Member

:huh: almost exactly the same post...

i have 1 florida.. does that count? :lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead