Azhar's New 2ft Cube Tank

azlindaza

• SRC Member
tink u got a dangerous starfish .. becareful with it ... if not wrong tats the chocolate chip star...

Yap.chocolate chip star.But did a little survey on the internet it is reef safe.But some say not safe.

But wat to do my CEO like it.

runninggirl.gif

• SRC Member
Hehe!!!Coz i bring over from my 4ft tank as my wife love alll the fish.It been wit me for 3years.

ic....u gt alot of tangs considering that urs is 2ft, it's overloaded already. might wan to check ur no3 level.

• SRC Member

ic....u gt alot of tangs considering that urs is 2ft, it's overloaded already. might wan to check ur no3 level.

Thanks for yr info.Will check it today.BTW no3 is Carbonate Hardness iszit? Pls correct me if i wrong. :thanks:

runninggirl.gif

• SRC Member

Nitrate.... did i count 9 tangs?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Bro N Sis.I thought of change the bioball that i put @ my overflow to Liverock.Is it possible? will the liverock turn smelly?

And one more thing is that i want to change the coral chip to liverock that i put it @ the sump.Can?

runninggirl.gif

• SRC Member
Hi Bro N Sis.I thought of change the bioball that i put @ my overflow to Liverock.Is it possible? will the liverock turn smelly?

And one more thing is that i want to change the coral chip to liverock that i put it @ the sump.Can?

Replacing the bioballs to L.R is a better solution for long run and ur L.R will not turn smeely and there is flow in the sump. Is the bio ball and the coral chips on seperate sump compartment ? if yes, u can place one part with L.R and the other with cheato

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Replacing the bioballs to L.R is a better solution for long run and ur L.R will not turn smeely and there is flow in the sump. Is the bio ball and the coral chips on seperate sump compartment ? if yes, u can place one part with L.R and the other with cheato

Thanks bro for the advice.IF i put it @ the overflow it won't turn smelly? Coz some part of it will not have water flow to them.As for the sump it should

be ok.

runninggirl.gif

• SRC Member
Thanks bro for the advice.IF i put it @ the overflow it won't turn smelly? Coz some part of it will not have water flow to them.As for the sump it should

be ok.

So far not tat I know any reefer here put L.R in the overflow box. Usually we leave tat area empty <_< Overflow area small and tight somemore. difficult to put rocks. Try getting L.Rs in the sump instead

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 5 months later...
  • SRC Member
So far not tat I know any reefer here put L.R in the overflow box. Usually we leave tat area empty <_< Overflow area small and tight somemore. difficult to put rocks. Try getting L.Rs in the sump instead

i got LR in my overflow box and sump however not alot. just leftovers from previous tank and after rescaping the new tank, didnt want to throw away.

• 3 months later...

your tank is lovely. I do wonder how you manage to stick your hand all the way in there to do any sprucing.

FOWLR Tank : Decom

Invert Tank: Decom

Current Tank: 2 ft with 2ft sump, 2 pyjama Cardinals, 1 Watchman Goby, 8 sand gobies, common saltwater shrimps, 3 turbo snails. 1 super green paly

• 4 years later...

Great to see your comeback and keep your thread alive. Keep the updates ongoing, cheers!!

• Like 1

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• 3 weeks later...

Add few tube worm,blue tang n a rabbit fish..

great to see you are back ... going for barebottom?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10