OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

you should know better that any rare pieces will go to japan first, after them there are hk and europe. its quite impossible for local lfs to get such rare piece..

:)

Wah bro... Dun like that ler... I know lar... At least there is 1/1mil chances... Money can make the world go round... Haha...

No harm dreaming about it.. I shall go and try to breed my venustus and multibar... Hahaha...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Not much different... Still prefer the joculator...

Agreed, jux the end of the top fin contain some markings of debelius tat's all, if not it's jux a duller joculator.

CF has joculators came in last week, did u manage to get any?

Agreed, jux the end of the top fin contain some markings of debelius tat's all, if not it's jux a duller joculator.

CF has joculators came in last week, did u manage to get any?

YES!!! I know they came in a bunch but only 1 for sale and I missed it... Was in Thailand when the shipment came... By the time I am back in Singapore, it is sold liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

YES!!! I know they came in a bunch but only 1 for sale and I missed it... Was in Thailand when the shipment came... By the time I am back in Singapore, it is sold liao...

Haha me too, wanted to get the fish v much also, even if four digit price also dun mind, but too bad in korea so miss the shipment.

• 4 weeks later...