OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

v nice!

This kleinii came in from a kenya shipment. Can we assume african kleinii has more yellow?

We do not get kleinii from african shipment. May be it's time to get our LFS to order them!

P.S. I like its common name: Sunburst butterfly

U forget me bro... If e price is e same as rustyflame, im sure to get it... It look so unique... 

That makes us three.

I agree on the price part. If it is priced the same as a rusty flame, it wouldn't have been stuck there for almost two weeks.

imo the CB has too many black patches to my liking

Without the patchy black the fish will be orange and definitely more beautiful. But with the patchy black it doesn't make the fish nicer but more special looking, its beauty becomes more "controversial".

The ones at Iwarna are canthigaster leoparda, a v similar looking species but is different.

Toby falls under the puffer fish cat? how difficult is it to take care of them and what sort of reef environment does it need?

Didn't this arrived at the recent iwarna exotic shipment?

I believe it is mislabelled.... Tyleri have more spots and the spot is more round and evenly spreaded... This most likely a leoparda...

Yes my mistake. The pic shows a leoparda and not tyleri.

Toby falls under the puffer fish cat? how difficult is it to take care of them and what sort of reef environment does it need?

Yes Toby is a dwarf puffer.

It is an easy puffer except that it is prone to ich and does not take copper treatment well.