OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Jimmy Ma's 4.5 footer reef tank. A pity i forgot to take the video in high definition mode.

The noteworthy fishes are:

1. Aberrant white tang

2. Male genicanthus hybrid (melanospilos x bellus)

3. Female genicanthus hybrid (melanospilos x lamarck?)

4. Pellet eating ventralis anthias

5. Pellet eating aurulentus anthias

6. Tigerpyge pair

7. Grammica dartfish

Here is an amazing maculosus x koran hybrid angel i saw at one LFS (near Ngau Tau Kok MTR) during my HK trip.

This fish originally belongs to Jimmy Ma which he has donated to the shop as a show fish for their show tank after it outgrows his home tank.

post-10328-0-25616000-1386219737_thumb.j

And here is a video of the fish which the owner of the shop has kindly allowed me to take.

Here are another two of his tanks. Both are big tanks.

First one houses a pair of spawning interruptus, wrought iron butterfly, fuscipinnis anthias, plectranthias pelicieri, fasciatus anthias,

Second one has a myriad of other fishes. Many are common but some rarer ones include giant clarion hybrid, spawning joculator pair and an aberrant black longnose butterfly that has revert to normal coloration.

that 2nd Lemonpeel is awesome..... :yeah:

any reason why Coralfriend keeps such large aipstasia garden in every tank....?

also i see female personatus is no more...but amazed that the male is still holding it's color so well...

that 2nd Lemonpeel is awesome..... :yeah:

any reason why Coralfriend keeps such large aipstasia garden in every tank....?

also i see female personatus is no more...but amazed that the male is still holding it's color so well...

The aiptasia is an infestation. He needs help to control it. Anyone has a solution?

he can try on copperbands until one clicks..or matted filefish...i had a pakistani butterfly once which clean out the rock..though afterward it started to taste mushroom,so i removed it...

but whenever i see his tanks,there are booming aipstasia... :dunno:

Very nice lemonpeel hybrid & tigerpyge angels!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

Very nice lemon peels! Can share how much u got them for? Do we have any such shipment into sg?

Sadly these are extremely rare hybrids and are very difficult to obtain in sg.

I was lucky to have the help of a kind reefer (you know who you are haha) in order to get these rarities.

Please pm me regarding price matter.