OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

If that happens it just means ich has been in your tank to begin with. Just that previous fishes have certain immunity and they don't get infected so much that it becomes so visible. It is possible to have a tank without ich but you will have to quarantine every single thing before putting it into your tank, including rocks, corals, sand, etc.

It is too much of a hassle for average reefer... You do that for your tank?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

the face abit scary but the body and tail very nice! colour is great.

edit* oo just found out what it is. labrus bimaculatus. where do they come from?

Dun need to find out cos cannot keep. It grow to 14 to 16 inches and is a v fierce predator living in coldwater. A female is drab looking:

post-10328-12727397148745_thumb.jpg

Can someone tell me why this griessingeri goby looks a bit different?

So far, only this picture is available on the net i guess... All the photo of this Gress is the same one.. It is a undescribe sp... Most likely foud in Japan waters..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

i posted this before. Semeion butterfly. Still like it! still have not seen it! i like the blue on the forehead and the tail. gives the illusion of a forked tail which no butterflyfish will ever have.

post-15755-12727398713666_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12727398897376_thumb.jpg

Where is DA?? Heard he got before from SL...

Last time was v rare. But now there has been a steady stream of these fishes from cebu philippines. However there're a lot of variations in these rusty-flame hybrid. The more amazing ones can be like this:

post-10328-12727403790508_thumb.jpg

Last time was v rare. But now there has been a steady stream of these fishes from cebu philippines. However there're a lot of variations in these rusty-flame hybrid. The more amazing ones can be like this:

He got it "N" years ago bah... LOL... But the price is quite ex if not wrong.

Member of:

He got it "N" years ago bah... LOL... But the price is quite ex if not wrong.

Cant be more ex den joculator right? I wan a rusty-flame hybrid and a small joculator, they have nice contrasting colours.

Lemon: where the mitratus in your dream list?? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Terryz: The rusty I used to have was much much more orange compared to the nicer one digiman posted. Guess what? I only got it for $25 but sadly it did not last long :cry2::cry2:

• Senior Reefer

Terryz: The rusty I used to have was much much more orange compared to the nicer one digiman posted. Guess what? I only got it for $25 but sadly it did not last long :cry2::cry2:

OH yah mitratus! lol forgot.

Guess that was a lucky catch...

Member of:

OH yah mitratus! lol forgot.

Declivis, mitratus, racoon etc your list sounds more like a fowlr den reef!

Guess that was a lucky catch...

This hybrid is only gaining popularity only recently. It has been appearing on and off before and it costs so cheap becos it was not recognised. Now if it appear it'll be a different thing. Maybe add one more zero to 25!

• Senior Reefer

It is definitely worth a shot...

it has already been done with angels. SPS and angels are no stranger to the reefing community.

now i wanna try a different approach. SPS and the very much underappreciated butterflies. but my choices of these butterflies should pose little threat to SPS.

• Senior Reefer

some old photos..

first one wah. wonder how much is worth in this picture alone.

cook island helfrichi pair, cirrhilabrus earlei, bandit, conspic, yellow anthias, bodianus sanguineus, tinkeri..

post-15755-1272893385316_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12728933905377_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12728933942226_thumb.jpg

some old photos..

first one wah. wonder how much is worth in this picture alone.

cook island helfrichi pair, cirrhilabrus earlei, bandit, conspic, yellow anthias, bodianus sanguineus, tinkeri..

The expensive should be conspic, Earlei and Helfrichi(Cooks Island)...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

The expensive should be conspic, Earlei and Helfrichi(Cooks Island)...

actually i don't see what's the big hoo ha about C. earlei. it's nice, and rare but i think there are many cirrhilabrus that are nicer and worthy of more hype.

actually i don't see what's the big hoo ha about C. earlei. it's nice, and rare but i think there are many cirrhilabrus that are nicer and worthy of more hype.

The color of Earlei is really bright according to the images on the net.. LOL...

Member of:

Am only interested in sunset hog, tiny bandit and cooks island helfrich(becos its unique) :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Sunset, Iwarna supplier have before mah... but the price and size is not really attractive..

Member of: