OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Rare fish must be share here.

Unfortunately this time is a dead fish. But this fish picture is so few on internet so I also post it out here for shareing.

Paracheilinus hemitaeniatus is the very first time pop up in Hong Kong market but dead on arrival.

I feel very upset.

This is my only juvenile left. You can see its a v young fish still with the black spot.

post-10328-0-67336500-1406909901_thumb.j

Hi Digiman and FuEl,

I am glad to hear that one fish can successfully survive. I think that small fish can deal with the shipping stress. Several months ago, there are also one ship to Hong Kong. That one is also DOA. I can not even distinguish what kind of fish it is once this fish is taken out from the box. This time there are totally 4 specimens land in Hong Kong. Nearly all of them are DOA. I have been told that the shipping time from the supplier to Hong Kong is nearly 60 hours. Other fish (wrasses is also included) are arrived quite good but not this species.

Yes they are poor shippers.

I lost 2 out of 3. Very expensive loss. This last juvenile is doing well but it's a juvenile so its dull.

A big alpha male hemitaeniatus is beautiful but being such a difficult fish to ship, i guess we will never get to own one.

Yes they are poor shippers.

I lost 2 out of 3. Very expensive loss. This last juvenile is doing well but it's a juvenile so its dull.

A big alpha male hemitaeniatus is beautiful but being such a difficult fish to ship, i guess we will never get to own one.

Consolidate orders maybe? If have enough orders I do not mind flying personally to carry these fish again. :)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

:thumbsup: Anyone knows whether A.Latifasciatus clownfish has been shipped to Singapore before like A.Chrysogaster. Any idea which farms? Tks

Yes the first ever pair was hand carried personally back 2 months ago. They now reside in the hands of a Japanese reefer.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member