OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Hmmm... I never see before leh..

Yeah, I got special taste... LOL.. But I am looking for a darker dusky heraldi, more black...

After knowing the price, I am relieved I have no tank.. LOL..

mitratus price so nice!

• Senior Reefer

This baby conspic will cost at least 5k!

Is this Nahacky wrasse or tongan flame wrasse. Can never distinguish the two for i feel they are in fact the same fish of colour variants.

Hah? That multicolor is so dull, RB got 2 right now which look exactly the same.

A nice one should look like this w big crown:

omg this one VERY NICE! but the one i show has orange fins. i quite like! haha

baby conspic so much nicer than big one

as for the wrasse, no idea..

• Senior Reefer

anyway for you all angel freaks. here's a little off topic game for you all to play. very easy lah actually, just play for fun? ._>

match the fish to the eye.

post-15755-12734948751529_thumb.jpg

I dun like mitratus as much as other raops. The two mitratus at RB are quite ugly imo. Fishes in the wild are always more vibrantly coloured like the pair of full-grown mitratus in your photo attached, RB mitratus are far from the pair in the photo!

It will never be the same in captivity and in the wild..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

really!? mitratus is my fav, if not my 2nd fav of all the raops. anyway will pop by wednesday to see see since my school ends 10am every wed. CF rarely comes mitratus but so far CF one very nice.

Reborn open so early meh... It so remind me of my poly days... Everytime after school go LFS... LOL...

Member of:

This baby conspic will cost at least 5k!

Is this Nahacky wrasse or tongan flame wrasse. Can never distinguish the two for i feel they are in fact the same fish of colour variants.

Hah? That multicolor is so dull, RB got 2 right now which look exactly the same.

A nice one should look like this w big crown:

This crown is insanely nice..

Member of:

reborn's video on a japanese website, and also on reef builders :D

http://www.taka-tech.net/cat2/cat10/

RB is so smart to think of taking the fish video under actinic. I saw the fish this afternoon again and although it's still nice but the dots and scriggly lines are not as impressive as the video posted.

anyway for you all angel freaks. here's a little off topic game for you all to play. very easy lah actually, just play for fun? ._>

match the fish to the eye.

Let me try:

1.Joculator 2.Colini 3.Golden 4.Hotumatua 5.Nahacky 6.Interruptus 7.Queen 8.Personifer 9.caudovittatus 10.Personifer again? 11.Heraldi 12.Blue Ring 13.Flag Fin 14.Personatus 15.Clipperton 16.Potter 17.FLame 18.King

Did i pass?

Let me correct:

1.Joculator 2.Colini 3.Golden 4.Hotumatua 5.Nahacky 6.Interruptus 7.Queen 8.Personifer? 9.caudovittatus 10.Scribbled? 11.Heraldi 12.Blue Ring 13.Flag Fin 14.Personatus 15.Clipperton 16.Potter 17.FLame 18.King

Did i pass?

• Senior Reefer

RB is so smart to think of taking the fish video under actinic. I saw the fish this afternoon again and although it's still nice but the dots and scriggly lines are not as impressive as the video posted.

Let me try:

1.Joculator 2.Colini 3.Golden 4.Hotumatua 5.Nahacky 6.Interruptus 7.Queen 8.Personifer 9.caudovittatus 10.Personifer again? 11.Heraldi 12.Blue Ring 13.Flag Fin 14.Personatus 15.Clipperton 16.Potter 17.FLame 18.King

Did i pass?

1 is bicolour. 2 correct, 3 correct, 4 correct, 5 correct, 6 correct, 7 correct, 8 is personatus (male), 9 i have no idea, 10 correct, 11 correct, 12 earspot, 13 correct, 14 personatus (F), 15 correct, 16 correct, 17 correct and 18 correct!

PASS!!

• Senior Reefer

I've a feeling it's female G.Caudovittatus or male Genicanthus Watanabei?

i have no idea whaat number 9 is.

OMG our tastes are so different!! We cannot go LFS together, sure quarrel one!

actually it is really ugly ._> its uglier than NOX and FLAVICAUDA!! so sorry digiman. it's fun laughing at terryz's nox and flavicauda, but that tricolour tang is really hideous!

actually it is really ugly ._> its uglier than NOX and FLAVICAUDA!! so sorry digiman. it's fun laughing at terryz's nox and flavicauda together, but that tricolour tang is really hideous!

Hideous?? I feel so lonely now.

actually it is really ugly ._> its uglier than NOX and FLAVICAUDA!! so sorry digiman. it's fun laughing at terryz's nox and flavicauda, but that tricolour tang is really hideous!

:angry2: :angry2: :D :D :D

Member of: