OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Anyway jux to post the fish that amazes me the most recently. A better pic found on the liopropoma sp. The red tail variant vs the normal yellow tail one. Now i've a target to look out for during indo shipment!

post-10328-12735883206354_thumb.jpg

post-10328-12735883452897_thumb.jpg

Anyway jux to post the fish that amazes me the most recently. A better pic found on the liopropoma sp. The red tail variant vs the normal yellow tail one. Now i've a target to look out for during indo shipment!

Try CF since regularly they have the normal yellow tail one.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

dunno if these photos posted before. but i think they're really nice. one of the queens look like a clipperton!!

The queen is from St Paul's Rocks Brazil. If u check my earlier posts in this thread i've posted numerous pics of the st paul queens, there are pure white colour ones, full yellow, green, koi colour etc etc. V interesting variations.

digiman is this rare? prognathodes obliquus

P.Obliquus also from St Paul's Rocks. There are no more collections there so these fishes including the st paul Queen are extremely rare fishes.

did a search on St Paul's Rocks, and found this. very old... but first time i see

This kind of King angelfish are not hybrids. They're xanthic aberrations which will revert to normal after sometime. I remember Cortez Marine (the same one which collect clarion for us) which collects such kings call them "calico king" or something, not v sure of the spelling though.

• Senior Reefer

This kind of King angelfish are not hybrids. They're xanthic aberrations which will revert to normal after sometime. I remember Cortez Marine (the same one which collect clarion for us) which collects such kings call them "calico king" or something, not v sure of the spelling though.

yup. calico kings

• Senior Reefer

The Dusky Heraldi (Centropyge Nox x Centropyge Heraldi)

There are so many variations, so Lemon which one below resemble the $350 one at CF?

last 1. but the yellow more vibrant and the orange+green swirls at the bottom is very very outstanding.

• Senior Reefer

reading the butterflyfish book at coral farm, saw some nice pictures. use handfone camera take foto .__. very cheapskate lol!!

Raoaps guyotensis! wah! i never see this before.

post-15755-12736659567841_thumb.jpg

The Dusky Heraldi (Centropyge Nox x Centropyge Heraldi)

There are so many variations, so Lemon which one below resemble the $350 one at CF?

I like the 2nd one... But the price is a turn off..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp