OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Why? I personally prefer the second one. But u're spot on, the first one is more expensive.

the 2nd one colours not as vibrant as the first one. plus i like the little crown on the first one. the gill and the gill spine has a nice sky blue to it too.

The 3 C's again. This adult clarion is a stunning orange! The dusky blue of the clipperton with it's white tail is mesmerizing. Finally the ever beautiful conspic in a nice softies tank which i aim to create, simply love the concept of softies w big angels and butterflies. They're are nice as individual, but if all three in one tank i think it'll be crowded and ugly.

post-10328-12748068180337_thumb.jpg

post-10328-1274806826389_thumb.jpg

post-10328-12748068382315_thumb.png

After keeping my L.Latifasciatum for many months i realise something weird! The fish has grown almost an inch in size and wat's most interesting is it has lose almost 99% of its black stripe. Now it's no longer fit to call it a latifasciatum (latin for long wide band)!

The intial pic is not my fish but it's exactly how it looks like when i got it, the after pic is my fish now and can see the black stripe is almost gone leaving behind a pinkish yellow body.

post-10328-12748343908981_thumb.jpg

post-10328-12748344021401_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

After keeping my L.Latifasciatum for many months i realise something weird! The fish has grown almost an inch in size and wat's most interesting is it has lose almost 99% of its black stripe. Now it's no longer fit to call it a latifasciatum (latin for long wide band)!

The intial pic is not my fish but it's exactly how it looks like when i got it, the after pic is my fish now and can see the black stripe is almost gone leaving behind a pinkish yellow body.

w/o line nicer!! :P

i must find a wife that looks like this next time. so hot

Er human fish hybrid??... Like a mermaid??

w/o line nicer!! :P

No w line nicer.. No line a bit dull.

:groupwavereversed:

Apart from the fact tat they are naturally occuring, everything other aspects lose shine to the real picasso clowns.

Looks like a aurora look alike now..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Looks like a aurora look alike now..

Ya it actually looks more like aurora now and i think as it grow bigger even more lookalike, paler version of aurora.

The lemonpeel is my type of hybrid...

U like the lemonpeel hybrid? But it's not ugly leh! I find it quite bright and colourful.

Ya it actually looks more like aurora now and i think as it grow bigger even more lookalike, paler version of aurora.

U like the lemonpeel hybrid? But it's not ugly leh! I find it quite bright and colourful.

It is because of the smoky face and smoky tail...

Quite nice...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

LEMON!!! Where is my photo!!! LOL...

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

oh yah!! ok ok wait. here's something to keep you occupied while you wait.

a PURPLE colini! not photoshopped btw. looks dam fake. could it be fake?

post-15755-12749671512074_thumb.jpg