OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Earlei in Japan again. This time trio for S$4000, one male and two females. So beautiful. Japan get all these amazing fishes, so envy!

i expected much more for the price

I have been looking for Tryssogobius.sp but I dun think will find any soon..

Is it hard to find? Cos it's found in indonesia shipemnt right, but the fish is so small normally v hard to spot.

Is it hard to find? Cos it's found in indonesia shipemnt right, but the fish is so small normally v hard to spot.

They are found in our region but not many supplier have them... Not sure why, maybe no demand..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Got ah? I wan.. Next time go see have anot..

U like dusky heraldi? OMG realise u like all the ugly fishes!

P.S. Was at RB jux now to look at the marcellae butterfly, the price is so alamak, 300 per piece tat's so chop carrot! On the other hand mitratus was quite good rice, 200 per piece but only 2 pieces.

• Senior Reefer

After watching this video, makes me like the pyramid butterfly fish more. it used to be one of my favourite butterflies but i have always hated the black face. this video starting to change my mind abit.

btw there's a chaetodon weibeli?? in this video too! omg very nice. either weibeli or some other one that looks very similar.

• Senior Reefer

P.S. Was at RB jux now to look at the marcellae butterfly, the price is so alamak, 300 per piece tat's so chop carrot! On the other hand mitratus was quite good rice, 200 per piece but only 2 pieces.

TWO HUNDRED PER PIECE!??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING TANKLESS NOW??

omg seriously!! T_T

• Senior Reefer

anyway. relax :) can always find again.

i've always liked seeing fishes in the wild. here's a pair of mitratus found in the coast of south africa. maybe that's 1 more locale for shipment hehe.

post-15755-12734941990219_thumb.jpg

After watching this video, makes me like the pyramid butterfly fish more. it used to be one of my favourite butterflies but i have always hated the black face. this video starting to change my mind abit.

btw there's a chaetodon weibeli?? in this video too! omg very nice. either weibeli or some other one that looks very similar.

I never like pyramid, they're ugly. Yes the C.Wiebeli is much nicer.

Ah Boy was not in the shop when i went there, if not will really like to know why their marcellae is priced at 300 when LCK only sell 70 a piece.

anyway. relax :) can always find again.

i've always liked seeing fishes in the wild. here's a pair of mitratus found in the coast of south africa. maybe that's 1 more locale for shipment hehe.

I dun like mitratus as much as other raops. The two mitratus at RB are quite ugly imo. Fishes in the wild are always more vibrantly coloured like the pair of full-grown mitratus in your photo attached, RB mitratus are far from the pair in the photo!

• Senior Reefer

I dun like mitratus as much as other raops. The two mitratus at RB are quite ugly imo. Fishes in the wild are always more vibrantly coloured like the pair of full-grown mitratus in your photo attached, RB mitratus are far from the pair in the photo!

really!? mitratus is my fav, if not my 2nd fav of all the raops. anyway will pop by wednesday to see see since my school ends 10am every wed. CF rarely comes mitratus but so far CF one very nice.

always have 1. just that week had 3. next time we go find if you like.

Hmmm... I never see before leh..

Yeah, I got special taste... LOL.. But I am looking for a darker dusky heraldi, more black...

After knowing the price, I am relieved I have no tank.. LOL..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Not a big fan of conspic, but this little baby is soooo cute!

This baby conspic will cost at least 5k!

nice

Is this Nahacky wrasse or tongan flame wrasse. Can never distinguish the two for i feel they are in fact the same fish of colour variants.

a very nicely coloured multicolour!! this i want!

Hah? That multicolor is so dull, RB got 2 right now which look exactly the same.

A nice one should look like this w big crown:

post-10328-12734947492597_thumb.jpg