OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Priolepis cincta (Girdled Goby)

Can we get this goby in singapore?

Priolepis%20cincta.JPG

I believe Reborn ever came in a pair before, now in meepokman's tank. The red bar dracula also came in before.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

this is the st. paul's rock king angel.

many queens from there are extremely aberrant too.

These are not from st paul's. They are called calico passer angelfish, which is often compared to the calico queen angelfish from st paul's but they are not from st paul's themselves. These calico passers are collected from Baja, Mexico, where hundreds of passer angels are harvested yearly.

They command big bucks but sad to say the colour will slowly fade back to normal, so which is a waste of money. Anyway quite a nunmber has appeared in the trade, with most of them collected by Cortez Marine.

• Senior Reefer

These are not from st paul's. They are called calico passer angelfish, which is often compared to the calico queen angelfish from st paul's but they are not from st paul's themselves. These calico passers are collected from Baja, Mexico, where hundreds of passer angels are harvested yearly.

They command big bucks but sad to say the colour will slowly fade back to normal, so which is a waste of money. Anyway quite a nunmber has appeared in the trade, with most of them collected by Cortez Marine.

i see..

so st pauls rocks angels are not from st pauls rocks?

i see..

so st pauls rocks angels are not from st pauls rocks?

The St Pauls Rocks angels are refering to the queen angels. There are no passer angels at st pauls. So if u are refering to the st pauls queen angel den of course they are from st pauls rocks. Calico angels are not from st pauls rocks, but from mexico. But often they may be named st pauls angels becos they resemble the st pauls queen "Koi" colouration, but they are not from st pauls.

There has not been collection at st pauls for years already. It is a place too remote in Brazil but is not prohibited. Hope in the near future there will be collection again,

• Senior Reefer

i'm waiting and still waiting for this fish.

It's been more than a year since it last appeared.

It's coming soon. i can feel it. i just feel it. this time i won't let it slip past my fingers again.

the last time bro greencloud selling his and he asked if i wanted to buy. not once, but a few times. that was my chance but it's gone now!

fret not for i will one day obtain the Genicanthus semifasciatus.

omg just look at it. it looks so gorgeous even when it's dead!

post-15755-036351700 1289402500_thumb.jp

post-15755-007793400 1289402505_thumb.jp

post-15755-013096600 1289402510_thumb.jp

post-15755-096510600 1289402514_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Cant believe such nice picasso exists in the wild.

CF used to get MUCH nicer ones in the past....Now, sadly infrequently. In fact, the original "Jigsaw" looks very much like one they had around that time and I *think* it may have been the same fish....

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

i'm waiting and still waiting for this fish.

It's been more than a year since it last appeared.

It's coming soon. i can feel it. i just feel it. this time i won't let it slip past my fingers again.

the last time bro greencloud selling his and he asked if i wanted to buy. not once, but a few times. that was my chance but it's gone now!

fret not for i will one day obtain the Genicanthus semifasciatus.

omg just look at it. it looks so gorgeous even when it's dead!

No way! HE had those fishes? Amazing. with the amount of fishes in his tank,.

• Senior Reefer

No way! HE had those fishes? Amazing. with the amount of fishes in his tank,.

he had a pair.

but he sold it liao. i'm waiting for this fish.

i like G. watanabe alot also but i will wait for semifasciatus!