OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

the hybrid raccoon butterflyfish will most likely get a reef builder write up.

i will need to get good photos and video of my rabaulichthys anthias so i can write an article on them too! digiman would you please video ur anthias and send me too?

My guess, he got the male... LOL...

I got 2 males from ML. Can't believe my luck as nobody noticed them. :D Unfortunately one did'nt make it as I expected as it was quite inactive. The other 1 is now eating frozen food. Very cool fish that changes color and able to hide in the sand with only eyes exposed.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I got 2 males from ML. Can't believe my luck as nobody noticed them. :D Unfortunately one did'nt make it as I expected as it was quite inactive. The other 1 is now eating frozen food. Very cool fish that changes color and able to hide in the sand with only eyes exposed.

I saw the red dragonet at ML. But i din recognize it as morrisoni.

Thought it looks more S.stellatus to me.

Is it easy to keep?

I saw the red dragonet at ML. But i din recognize it as morrisoni.

Thought it looks more S.stellatus to me.

Is it easy to keep?

Yes it was kept with the stellatus. The dorsal fin is different. It's only the 2nd time that ML has managed to get them. Hmm, if you get most dragonets in good condition they tend to wean quite well in my experience. I did'nt even need to train it. Mandarins on the other hand, are more fussy.

Yes it was kept with the stellatus. The dorsal fin is different. It's only the 2nd time that ML has managed to get them. Hmm, if you get most dragonets in good condition they tend to wean quite well in my experience. I did'nt even need to train it. Mandarins on the other hand, are more fussy.

Well i wont be able to tell their difference. The whole tank all looks stellatus to me.

Congrats on your great find.

Well i wont be able to tell their difference. The whole tank all looks stellatus to me.

Congrats on your great find.

I was lucky to see it flaring. If not I would'nt have noticed as well. Morrisoni color seems to be highly variable, mine is'nt that red but it could change if I provided it with some coralline coloured rocks. While we're on rare dragonets, here's one I've only seen 1-2 times in Singapore. Think spotted at CF few years back. S. circularis.

Synchiropus%20circularis.jpg

leucozonas will forever be singapore's glorious rise to fame, but one of it's penultimate downfall.

no one buy so it die.

really champion and only at $25

And the saddest part was the leucozonus died in her display tank because she doesnt take care of her display tank.

• Senior Reefer

a trio of flame angels caught in mainland hawaii.

as mentioned before, true hawaii flames are very rare and blood red. no orange. these are caught from Kona.

look at the bottom one with the weird stripes! i like that!

post-15755-0-48543400-1310919867_thumb.j

digi.

this is the very elusive cooper's anthias from hawaii shipments.

now we finally know what it looks like!

I dun recall seeing it here before.

Here is another pic from the net. Beautiful anthias that gets big like squareback. The common name is v cool: Bleeding Heart Anthias.

post-10328-0-98428100-1310921251_thumb.j

• Senior Reefer

I dun recall seeing it here before.

Here is another pic from the net. Beautiful anthias that gets big like squareback. The common name is v cool: Bleeding Heart Anthias.

eh sorry.

i mistaken.

c. cooperi i know.

IT'S C. THOMPSONI!

the stupid anthias always listed in hawaii shipments that i always never see