Whats left of my Pink Yuma

Cookiemunster

• SRC Member
Ivan i am sorry that ur died ! GULTY

Real sorry abt it ...

no prob bro. Its not your fault. At least I got to own it once. Its just tough luck. Hopefully I will be able to get another replacement somehow somewhere.

Anyway its no big deal, its just a super expensive piece of livestock. ;) But its just very very painful loss. hahaha <_<

I guess its a risk for ricordia lover like me. I gambled and lost.

Nutz:

Woon Ming is innocent. The Pink Yuma cannot survive any fragging and I would strongly advise others not to even try it. I never touched mine and yet it melted. It is weaker than most normal mushrooms even though its a ricordia. I kept it under shade and with moderate water flow.....still it did not make it. Kept vomiting intestines till it started to melt. If only I could inject some aiptasia genes into this ricordia. hahaha.

• SRC Member

no prob bro. Its not your fault. At least I got to own it once. Its just tough luck. Hopefully I will be able to get another replacement somehow somewhere.

Anyway its no big deal, its just a super expensive piece of livestock. ;) But its just very very painful loss. hahaha <_<

I guess its a risk for ricordia lover like me. I gambled and lost.

Nutz:

Woon Ming is innocent. The Pink Yuma cannot survive any fragging and I would strongly advise others not to even try it. I never touched mine and yet it melted. It is weaker than most normal mushrooms even though its a ricordia. I kept it under shade and with moderate water flow.....still it did not make it. Kept vomiting intestines till it started to melt. If only I could inject some aiptasia genes into this ricordia. hahaha.

no.no...dun get me wrong....no blame on woonming....just tho that woonming may have perform a operation to save the remaining portion.....like cutting the RTN sps operation to save the remaining frag..

:P

Should be recovering... from the progress...

nope...reached home tonight and found a little of the base tuning melting off...from my experience with yuma so far...its not going to make it....

now I will just sit back, watch it slowly melt away in front of me......sob ....sob.... :cry:

arrggghhh...I will go back anf concentrate on my florida ricordea after this unfortunate episode.....sob....sob..... :(

sometimes...its like that....bo bian..... :D:lol::lol:

• SRC Member

nope...reached home tonight and found a little of the base tuning melting off...from my experience with yuma so far...its not going to make it....

now I will just sit back, watch it slowly melt away in front of me......sob ....sob.... :cry:

arrggghhh...I will go back anf concentrate on my florida ricordea after this unfortunate episode.....sob....sob..... :(

sometimes...its like that....bo bian..... :D:lol::lol:

Why dun you try dipping in idoine? or fresh water? or even cut the melting parts away?

If you have already confirm it is dying....try some methods and who knows...you might just save it....(sorie...if I sound not practical.)

thanks for the advice.

been too busy with work to think abt yumas for the past day or so....this morning thought it got chance to survive, but got home and it is really bad shape this time...

Yumas are tough...win some battle and lose some battle lah...this is why I picked up the hobby in the first place...the challenge mah....so now time to regroup and go bug ming again........hehe....

hehe... I will b gettin a xbox for gamin for a change..

less stress..

Wow..I've always wanted one..but never could resist temptation of livestock over an xbox.

From young till now I have never bought a single game console...the only one I have is my PC. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
hehe... I will b gettin a xbox for gamin for a change..

less stress..

:off: Mai tu liao...

Xbox LIVE starter kit for Asian will be coming in this Jan (Hope they dun postphoned anymore)...

Let me know when u got yr set, bring u to mod it n then pass u the DOAX Beach Volleyball (Tiko version) :whistle