Fish and stuff for adoption

Hop

Have the following to give away:(Only students need to apply)

- 3" Blue Tang

- 2 false percula clown (small size)

- 1 Trigger fish (small size)

- 10 kg of grade 0 used sand.

Interested parties, please drop me a pm.

Please bring your own plastic bag and container. Self collect at my place.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dun mind I kpo abit.

not necessary u should limit your generous give away to students. if the student setup is poor, you are sending your fishes to their death.

maybe u like to relook at reefers who can substain your LS more than anything else.

dun mind I kpo abit.

not necessary u should limit your generous give away to students. if the student setup is poor, you are sending your fishes to their death.

maybe u like to relook at reefers who can substain your LS more than anything else.

Don't worry, I will chat abit with potential keepers of my fishes, if i find out they are not capable of treating my fishes well, I won't give. Of course I want the best for my fishes and will not send them to thier death. Being through as a poor student before, I knew how it felt to sustain a hobby whereby cash is really a problem.

So guys, please let the students have it first. (not tertiary student hor)

• SRC Member
Dinosaur...read your misfortune...got mimic lemon peel and regal tangs for you...wan? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

But they very fat fat hor... :P

regal Tang :yeah:

Thats very kind of you

Whats the size, btw

Can I pay you $1 to accquire :D

Where you stay and when can i collect from you ;)

dino07.gif

yaya.. flubberina13 whether the fish is gone in jitty coz of me anot .. is it your business??

Hey, Hey people..Don't fight or start flaming. :peace:

Flubber seem a nice lady to me.

SeaMarine, the fishes are still available. I'm in the process of understanding potential keepers on how well they will be able to take care of my "babies". Drop me a pm if you are keen.

PEACE!!!!

By the way, for those whom had not recieved my reply , please be patient. Got quite alot of PM and I don't sit infront of the pc always.

• SRC Member

yup...you either collect it during this period or after christmas...you choose...

My Junior looks like Golden Tooth's one...good colouration....see to believe... :)

My Mimi is rather healthy although I have yet to see it turn to chocolate tang like AT's... :)

Yup...I heard about the $1.00 story...I didn't ask for that $1.00 from the guy who adopted my alpha male siberian husky and he gave it up so soon after less than three months... :angry:

learnt a lesson... :(

Seamarine...I think you really need serious counselling...tell me which school cluster you are in and I will connect you w the school counsellor...Maybe can help you develop better EQ... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
yup...you either collect it during this period or after christmas...you choose...

My Junior looks like Golden Tooth's one...good colouration....see to believe... :)

My Mimi is rather healthy although I have yet to see it turn to chocolate tang like AT's... :)

Seamarine...I think you really need serious counselling...tell me which school cluster you are in and I will connect you w the school counsellor...Maybe can help you develop better EQ... :rolleyes:

Okie deal closed!

Highest bidder at $1 :P

Can I collect on Sunday

I need you address pls :fear:

dino07.gif

• SRC Member

Yup...I heard about the $1.00 story...I didn't ask for that $1.00 from the guy who adopted my alpha male siberian husky and he gave it up so soon after less than three months... :angry:

learn a lesson... :(

You gave away your siberian husky?! my god, you are GENEROUS :lol:

• SRC Member

You gave away your siberian husky?! my god, you are GENEROUS :lol:

Tell me about it... :angry:

up to now, still misses Barkus very much and couldn't trace him...The last I saw him was in some condo's advert and a furniture store's advert... :(

Well...back then...we had to resettle to USA and weighing all the pros and cons, we decided not to bring it...IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

Tell me about it... :angry:

up to now, still misses Barkus very much and couldn't trace him...

Well...back then...we had to resettle to USA and weighing all the pros and cons, we decided not to bring it...IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

yeah..its a very beautiful dog.Don't feel sad, now you have rosie, tommy and more!!! :lol:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Cheyenne (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

PsyChic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Wyoming, WY To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

3. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Burlington, VT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

4. 0

Astrologer LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Vermont, VT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Voodoo Love Spells in Fargo, ND (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution