Hop

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
yup...you either collect it during this period or after christmas...you choose...

My Junior looks like Golden Tooth's one...good colouration....see to believe... :)

My Mimi is rather healthy although I have yet to see it turn to chocolate tang like AT's... :)

Yup...I heard about the $1.00 story...I didn't ask for that $1.00 from the guy who adopted my alpha male siberian husky and he gave it up so soon after less than three months... :angry:

learnt a lesson... :(

Seamarine...I think you really need serious counselling...tell me which school cluster you are in and I will connect you w the school counsellor...Maybe can help you develop better EQ... :rolleyes:

errr........

what $1 story?

I code $1 becos Govt pay $1 to accquire a piece of land

So I also pay $1 to accquire you fish lor .... :P

dino07.gif

yeah...not only chio but also have a way with the local lfs scene...hehe

:bow: my idol :bow:

bro.. u also not bad ah..

the rate we are goin (curry her favour), maybe we can have some free

shrimps :idea: (no fish shrimp also can) from her.. :D

• SRC Member

bro.. u also not bad ah..

the rate we are goin (curry her favour), maybe we can have some free

shrimps :idea: (no fish shrimp also can) from her.. :D

Wah...I think it should be the other way round...I curry favour you... :rolleyes:

You lobang king whart... :P

• SRC Member
Wah...giving up for adoption ar!!

Wait till our infamous 'student' with the 'marine sea' see this post...your fishes will be gone in a jiffy... :lol::lol::lol:

Haha! Seems like everyone is firing down on him...

He will probably change nick and resurface again asking for free things...

• SRC Member
flubberina13 save ur effort..  maybe u need it urself..

Tsk, tsk, seamarine, stupid of you to offend our nice sis flubberina... now the whole reef club guys will hit on you badly....

I thot you lack a backbone initially to buy ur own stuff, now i can see you probably lack more than that... Maybe I can offer you a brain coral out of sympathy...

eh..? how u know rodian..? printed on my face..

"I sell V**/D** at t***ines MRT during weekend?"

hmm.. must go do something abt my hair cut..

btw.. nice pic ah.. like flamer is doing nice with his flaming..

dun pray pray.. flamer is around.. who knows, he just beside u.. u can't see him, but u can feel him..

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

***+256779892164 Bring back my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend #USA CANADA SPAIN MEXICO NEWYORK UK MANCHESTER

2. 0

$% +256779892164 EFFECTIVE AND APPROVED LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY GET BACK MY HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IN 72HRS MAMA HADIJA IN USA UK SINGAPORE CHINA JAPAN THAILAND

3. 0

#Quick love-spells-in-Alaska- #USA-+256779892164-return-a-lost-amar Reconciliation✅

4. 0

@+256779892164 AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALER - POWERFUL BINDING LOVE SPELL MOST POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK INSTANT LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA UK CANADA AUSTRALIA SINGAPORE JAPAN KUWAIT MAMA HADIJA POWERFUL SPELL CASTER +256779892164

5. 0

LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA, +256779892164 AMERICA LONDON, UK (+256779892164) GET LOST LOVER BACK INSTANTLY THE MOST AUTHENTIC LOVE SPELLS ARE THE MOST RELIABLE SOURCE YOU CAN RELY ON?!!!!!1. STOP CHEATING MAMA HADIJA LOVE SPELLS