Hop

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Aiyah...just frustrated over his posts lah...He's causing people to think twice about giving things up for adoption. Or maybe only I...i have given away so many fish but now I only zero in on those I think may wan instead of starting a new thread.

Anyway, after saying all that previously, I am no longer bothered by him as I have already 'ventilated' what I needed to...didn't you see me not commenting on him for the past hour liao? :rolleyes:

Just hope he will reflect on his actions...Moreover, I may have only a few years of experience in reefing but I feel that he is not taking effort to read and find out more...fancy putting triggers w smaller fishes... :(

Let's just hope he really understands what we are deriving at or trying to explain... :)

• SRC Member
Ya... i realise flubby sis is giving fishes to a lot of ppl... wondering why...

no lah...it is through the past few years lah...when I rescape, when I have too many, when they grew too big... :P

Anyway, been having the thought of giving up all for a long time for my Moorish but chicken out...the ones left are from my best friends who gave them to me as gifts when I started on this hobby...These fish I wun give away unless got their permission... :P

• SRC Member
maybe he knows he unwittingly offended the most influential lady here :P

Wah!!! You are going to create another bout of pms and flaming for me again... :(

Wait got some looney toons start pming me and said that they read and understand I am influential(which I'm really not... :angry: ) and they thought they are the influential ones... <_<

just like what happened to the 'exclusive' tag that you guys imposed... :(

pls...pls...refrain from using such tags on me...will kill my brain cells worrying wan lah... :P

Wah!!! You are going to create another bout of pms and flaming for me again... :(

Wait got some looney toons start pming me and said that they read and understand I am influential(which I'm really not... :angry: ) and they thought they are the influential ones... <_<

just like what happened to the 'exclusive' tag that you guys imposed... :(

pls...pls...refrain from using such tags on me...will kill my brain cells worrying wan lah... :P

dun worry... I label u my chio ah jie.. wahaha.

that should get you some beauty sleep.. :angel:

Wah lau, offer fish for adoption and the thread becomes rojak.

Sea Marine~~~irregardless of what the rest have said,(to be fair to everybody) if you think you are capable of taking good care of my fish, please PM me, I'm still in the process of finding them a new home.By the way, try to be nice to flubber and the rest, ok?