• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

This guy is just a dishonest crook.

When he was with a LFS, he promoted the products and dismiss other products. Now he with another lfs, he now said the former products are no good.

Till now, he is mia. He still owns me money. Although small amount, but i think i am more disappointed to have know such person and recommended some of my friends to him to make tanks and now all complaint about his service and response.

When he was with a LFS, he promoted the products and dismiss other products. Now he with another lfs, he now said the former products are no good.

Till now, he is mia. He still owns me money. Although small amount, but i think i am more disappointed to have know such person and recommended some of my friends to him to make tanks and now all complaint about his service and response.

Wow.... bro u still pissed ar....

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• 3 weeks later...

Bro, i emphathize with yr frustrations.... and fully agree. The money of cos matters. But many times, what will make one more mad and upset is when one is cheated. I too hate being cheated and many times to me, it isn't about the money anymore. Shouldn't all the bros who have paid and still waiting band together and have a nice chat with the supplier/seller? Perhaps give a deadline/reasonable timeline to deliver and make good on the outstanding. Otherwise, should take the case further... case/police report/etc..

Take care man.

• SRC Member

yea i agree, it sucks to get cheated even though the amount is small, its the "yuan ze".

bro dont get angry over this kind of people.

BTW, i got a friend whose 4FT tank is setup for $380 dollars (including inner gravity flow filter design and setting up the 4FT sump tank.Glueing partition in the 4FT sump and piping the return pipe to the DT. (just workmanship , exclusive of all item)

Is it normal or ... kena cheat?

All reefers kindly advise

Hi Bro Philip,

me too . . . . I'm also in the queue. :thanks:

It's 2.5 yrs, and he still not back to fix my cabinet. That time he said don't have a power drill, promise he will be back again to fix it as he said he wanted to deliver quality product. I'm quite impressed at that time, but not after 2.5 yrs of wait.

I hv setup a 6 footer in Dec07, think i paid a slightly higher price premium as compared to other tank maker, but still settle on him due to the good reviews of the tank maker in this forum.

No doubt, his tank quality is good, i hv full confidence in the work. But the carpentry sucks, and not not up to my specs. Sides of the sump area not removable making it difficult for me to do maintenance now. But he did not offer to rectify, blame it on the carpenter instead. Recently, the joints in the GF pipings start to leak 1 by 1. I hv to take them apart and tighten them using the white teflon tape (some part no tape there). This is giving a phobia, as i wonder when will the pipings which i hv not touch will start to leak.

Also encountered slow response when calling during the tank setup phase, numerous excuses for delays in tank setup etc etc.

Overall satisfaction for the $$ spend, not worth it. But then again, full confidence in the glass works.

Above are my personal views when i setup my tank, not to sabotage anyone's business.

same here, after about 1 year, my GF pipe joints are leaking too, luckily it drips into the sump, so I just live with it

• SRC Member
same here, after about 1 year, my GF pipe joints are leaking too, luckily it drips into the sump, so I just live with it

Hi Bro

Just try if the tips below helps.

Where is the leak? The union joints? If yes, you may wish to try the underwater silicon by AM.

Stop the flow for a while, wipe clean the part that is leaking. Apply the underwater silicon (transparent) and wait 1 hour for cure. In the mean time, ensure that other internal circulation pump are running in your tank.

If you cannot identify the leak, then use a water proof telfon tape to find out first. Stick the tape to the part that you think is leaking and see if the leak goes off. Once found, you can either leave the tape there (which is black and not so nice la) or apply the under water silicon.

I have 1 roll not used and if you want to give a try just PM me.

Hi Bro

Just try if the tips below helps.

Where is the leak? The union joints? If yes, you may wish to try the underwater silicon by AM.

Stop the flow for a while, wipe clean the part that is leaking. Apply the underwater silicon (transparent) and wait 1 hour for cure. In the mean time, ensure that other internal circulation pump are running in your tank.

If you cannot identify the leak, then use a water proof telfon tape to find out first. Stick the tape to the part that you think is leaking and see if the leak goes off. Once found, you can either leave the tape there (which is black and not so nice la) or apply the under water silicon.

I have 1 roll not used and if you want to give a try just PM me.

Thanks for the advice. I do know where is the leak. Is the sealant like super glue? Will it break if the pipe joint is turned? Reason is because the return pipe is connected to a flexible pipe which connect to the sump glass cover. Hence, everytime I changed filter wool, the pipe & joints all will moves (bad design I guess), this is the root cause to the joints leak. If need, I can post a picture when I get home.

• SRC Member
Thanks for the advice. I do know where is the leak. Is the sealant like super glue? Will it break if the pipe joint is turned? Reason is because the return pipe is connected to a flexible pipe which connect to the sump glass cover. Hence, everytime I changed filter wool, the pipe & joints all will moves (bad design I guess), this is the root cause to the joints leak. If need, I can post a picture when I get home.

Hi Bro

No worries, we have the same design tank. Just PM me if help is needed.

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Wow thank god I saw this thread.. I"m considering upgrading to a 4 feet tank and actually called Geo Aquatic and no answer to the call as well.... thank goodness I didn't bother with him. Blessing in disguise.

:P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

good for you. For who will be next in mind? Iwarna, Reef depot, Marine Life, etc are doing setup ....other tank maker is yong hua, han teck, etc. All the best.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Wow thank god I saw this thread.. I"m considering upgrading to a 4 feet tank and actually called Geo Aquatic and no answer to the call as well.... thank goodness I didn't bother with him. Blessing in disguise.

:P

Me too, had called them considering an upgrade of tank but no response

despite quite a few calls, so lucky me.

Human being made mistakes that's why pencil always comes with an eraser.

About case of Geo Aquatic, why don't everyone just take a step back and think how many good tank he has done and not sentence him to death just for the few new issue here? By the way, correct me if I am wrong isnt Geo assocated with a LFS? He was seen setting up tank and at their stand in last year at singapore aquarama. I was always thinking they were together until I saw LFS supportor are also making bad remarks on geo and start puzzelling :ph34r:

At the same time, I don't think promoting your favourate store over their competitor sworrow is a good act over here. You maybe creating unnecessary discord between them, right?

However, if I were to change my exisitng ugly tank (done by reputated LFS tho! FROM THE FARM :pirate: ), will definately go for someone with shop. (they cant run even after years unless they . . . <_< )

Just my 2 cents. :eyeblur:

We are living towards tomorrow, the past might be splendid, but image if u ordered a tank, pay ur deposit so & so $$$$

promised date by then & then. When the day come nothing happen no tank no news don't know wat's happening, called &

messaged no reply phone never answered, so how do u feel. Those who got their tanks and service were in the past, history.

Many chances were given looks like things did not chance for the better

• 7 months later...