What happens if u dont feed ur anemone?

i havent been feeding my anemone for two weeks oredi and i am wondering what happens if it dies? will it die or is my once a week dosage of marine liquidfry enough to keep it alive? If it dies, will it poison my tank? it's a small BTA and it's hiding behind my LRs.

Anyway, can anemone tolerate formalin and copper?

What about turbo snails? Can they tolerate copper?

I never feed my anenome like how long... i forgot liao... got light they will survive... i got dose DT and feed mysis shrimp... they will have ample food in the tank... invert dun tolerate copper... it will crash your tank lor...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Liquidfry marine is useless..it's made mainly of egg yolk. No anemone eats egg yolk. It will only pollute your water. BTA will do better on a diet of phytoplankton and cyclops and maybe enriched baby brine shrimp. Or maybe small pieces of market prawn. I mean SMALL.

No invertebrates will tolerate copper. And definitely not formalin. Formalin is used to preserve stuff!

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Order DT directly from the states and become the sole distributor in your state. :eyebrow:

and what if the stubborn LFS owners wont buy from me? tutup kedai man! better not play play. anyway, if any of u want to open marie LFS in KL/Selangor, please come up and do business cos we only got less than 6 marine LFS in klang valley. Visit them until damn fedup liao