Should i take back my money or forget it?

curahee

I am a newbie in marine, juz bought some live rock at a lck farm. The rock weight 10 kg according to the assistance but i go home weight only 5 kg, i insist its less den 10kg but he insist that its 10 kg during weighting, he even show me that the scale is at 10 kg. Ok nvm so i go home and hope its 10 kg, In the end i go home weight using my digital machine and it turn out to be 5 kg, if u r me should i go back and ask for the remaining money or juz forget it? If i go back i can take back 18 bucks.

I am a newbie in marine, juz bought some live rock at a lck farm. The rock weight 10 kg according to the assistance but i go home weight only 5 kg, i insist its less den 10kg but he insist that its 10 kg during weighting, he even show me that the scale is at 10 kg. Ok nvm so i go home and hope its 10 kg, In the end i go home weight using my digital machine and it turn out to be 5 kg, if u r me should i go back and ask for the remaining money or juz forget it? If i go back i can take back 18 bucks.

err, where did u bought em?

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

if i drive i'll go back and tick em off, and bring along ur digital weighting machine to show em its really 5 kg. =D

18 bucks is alot, btw its which farm? 201 or coral farm?

good luck

201. Anyone got their contact number? Wanna call the boss, scully go down they act blur and say cannot take back money den i waste petrol money and time. Some more now i working can't go down and take back my money today....

201. Anyone got their contact number? Wanna call the boss, scully go down they act blur and say cannot take back money den i waste petrol money and time. Some more now i working can't go down and take back my money today....

Steven had called me to confirm it was a genuine mistake after his investigation . he is willing to refund the money to you. you may collect from him or bank transfer to you. PM me if u need help.

• SRC Member

woah i bought alot of rocks from them leh...aiya!

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
LCK is gentleman one. His boss wont mangle with small money to cheat customers. This farm is one of my favorite. But he got principle one. If customer trying to be funny, no matter how rich or how much he wants to buy, steven wont sell.

Good service from good LFS.

I second to this. Although get to know Steve for less then 2 years, he is great. Great % of my fishes are from him.

• SRC Member

i LOVE his flame angels!!!

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

i love his female workers.....wahahahaha......joking lar....

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

Too bad I stay in the east.... Must pay it a visit one day.

Maybe their weighing scale is in pounds. 10 pounds is roughly 5kg. ^_^

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)