WTS Hopar 2FT T5 High Output Lightset

Ancelot

:mellow:

Bro, i'm the one who bought your light. I went through your post over and over again and all i can see is only you claiming that your light is in brand new condition. Bro, you should have been FRANK in informing whoever interested that your light has DEFECT. I know you are selling cheap because of the badly burnt and irregular shape of the acrylic cover, which right now can't even be secured properly, but you didn't tell me anything before hand. It was only when i discovered it myself that your cover is touching the t5 light tube, causing it to melt and deform then you conveniently say that's the reason it so cheap.

I feel that this is not very honest and shows the integrity and values that you have.

Overall, very bad deal. I feel very disgusted and disappointed. In future, please ensure you state clearly the condition of your item for sale and not just say it's in brand new condition.

• 2 weeks later...
Bro, i'm the one who bought your light. I went through your post over and over again and all i can see is only you claiming that your light is in brand new condition. Bro, you should have been FRANK in informing whoever interested that your light has DEFECT. I know you are selling cheap because of the badly burnt and irregular shape of the acrylic cover, which right now can't even be secured properly, but you didn't tell me anything before hand. It was only when i discovered it myself that your cover is touching the t5 light tube, causing it to melt and deform then you conveniently say that's the reason it so cheap.

I feel that this is not very honest and shows the integrity and values that you have.

Overall, very bad deal. I feel very disgusted and disappointed. In future, please ensure you state clearly the condition of your item for sale and not just say it's in brand new condition.

bro ancelot, did u receive my feedback? have you nothing to say?