Nano Reef inspired from www.nano-reef.com

TayHongSiang

but u have to make sure they r feeding....probably bring some henry food or mysis to try them...RB has quite a few...

they r rather shy...n jacky's YT always bully my copperband... :thumbdown:

get 5 copperbands lor........ he will not know which one to whack.....

That YT is a healthy strong fella....

I think he will last the longest in your tank.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Siang, does ur copperband attacks aiptasias? Some recent zoas I got has aiptasia.

so far..it doesn't..mainly bcoz i do not have aiptasia growing on my rocks...so i can't comment, but it is quite hardworking searching for worms and any creatures it can find among the rocks...so i believe it does go for aiptasia....i've one aiptasia growing in my blasto merletti colony...n it's still there...so it all depends on your "luck"...hur hur :rolleyes:

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

I only rmb that ST......... made me lost my words as I was talking to Comy....

lol yes Jacky, I think both of us stopped talking for like afew seconds to concentrate on more impt things :P

Siang, how to remember whether she's surrounded by guys? lol u think we really notice the guys?

is it the one with sunglasses surrounded by a group of guys that day...hur hur... :eyebrow:

yes.... wub.gif

black sunglasses........ and 3 guys i think......

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Siang, how to remember whether she's surrounded by guys? lol u think we really notice the guys?

oops I did......

• Senior Reefer

try an open clam. copperbands go crazy for half open clams. those la-la type.

:)

don't keep more than 1 copperband together unless they are a pair. don't try to pair yourself too if you are thinking of doing so.. very difficult to pair. needs tons of skill and patience.

nonetheless, very pretty fish and hope yours feeds soon and kicks the ich

• SRC Member

try an open clam. copperbands go crazy for half open clams. those la-la type.

:)

don't keep more than 1 copperband together unless they are a pair. don't try to pair yourself too if you are thinking of doing so.. very difficult to pair. needs tons of skill and patience.

nonetheless, very pretty fish and hope yours feeds soon and kicks the ich

ok..was thinking of that too...hmm...guess i have to hunt for those at fairprice...hur hur... :eyebrow:

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

ok..was thinking of that too...hmm...guess i have to hunt for those at fairprice...hur hur... eyebrow.gif

i know who you can ask for free oysters... after that can use the shells or sell them at $20/kg too!! hur hur hur...

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

Nice acquisitions bro. I thought your tank was blessed with luck in getting copperbands to feed? 3 out of 3 copperbands my colleague bought started feeding almost immediately when the tank was in my office, hope the luck rubs off on you.

Anyway the birdnest has really grown by quite a bit since I passed you, I think I see 2 new growth tips :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

ok..was thinking of that too...hmm...guess i have to hunt for those at fairprice...hur hur... :eyebrow:

once he has eaten the clam, it's good. the clam will tide him over while u train him on mysis.

you can mash up pellets, flake and frozen food and press them into the empty clam shell also. the copperband will pick from there.